Best Battery Indicator for RAZR?

theblackabbot

Reaction score
What do you all think is the best battery indicator app for this phone? I have been using Battery Time Lite for years (on Dinc) and now on RAZR.

I don't want a widget, but just an app. What do you all think?

OP
theblackabbot

theblackabbot

Reaction score
Battery circle

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

This looks like something that would run constantly in the background and thus pull more battery power. Battery Lite I just tap and see what the percentage is? Does Battery Circle seem to pull more battery juice than not?

xtor

Reaction score
Gauge battery widget, shows on notification bar, pull down and it tells you volts and phone temp

my razr's sharper then yours ™

Last edited:

SallyC

Reaction score
Battery Indicator Pro - shows my battery in 1% increments in the notification bar. Battery Circle is another popular app.

adampalooza

Reaction score
I've been using the battery circle because of the 1% increments. It doesn't appear to use any extra battery life but if I'm wrong about this I'd be grateful to know.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I use both battery circle and, thanks to foxcat, badass battery. Both give me battery strength in 1% increments.

In the notification bar, Battery circle gives me how long I've been running on my battery since last charge, battery temp, voltage strength of battery. Badass battery gives me how much time I have left to my charge calculated by it's previous use and current use. I like having all this info at the flick of my finger...wish Badass battery could include the add'l info in the notification bar and then I would not need battery circle.

When you open the Badass battery app, you get a wealth of battery information. List of what's using the battery, all apps and what percentage of battery they are using (ie. kernel tops at 26%, Go Launcher at 5.4, Facebook 2.2, email 2.0, Badass battery 0.2, battery circle 0.0), and also includes several charts showing battery use, battery temp, wifi use, GPS use, screen, phone signal all along a timeline since it was last charged.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
TisMyDroid;2064991 I like having all this info at the flick of my finger...wish Badass battery could include the add'l info in the notification bar and then I would not need battery circle. [/QUOTE said:
The Pro version does much of this.

I'm going to give it a go!

Last edited:

marlonvps

Reaction score
Hi, try BatteryLife that is to my opinion the best widget for your need. It is available on the market

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
The Pro version does much of this.

I'm going to give it a go!

Eww thanks Sally, I might have to spring for the pro version. I will check it out.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I just sent an email to Badass Battery to ask them to also include on their status notification the battery temp, current battery voltage and time since last charge. I will keep you all posted. If they are able to do this then there is no reason for me to have any other battery indicator.

maxxcanoe

Reaction score
Battery Mix

I've been pleased with "Battery Mix" - it keeps logs of and graphs by charge, temp, and cpu. It is how I saw that my battery temp hit 131F...