Beautiful Widgets Weather: I wish it were true

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Updated and its better then before.

kpiskin

Reaction score
Yep, can't make changes except when you initially launch the widget on your desktop. Oh well, it was a good app once.

techguru

Reaction score
Yep, can't make changes except when you initially launch the widget on your desktop. Oh well, it was a good app once.

Bzzzz. Wrong answer. if you tap on the temperature in the "home widget", it brings up the 5 day forecast. When that is showing, you can hit menu and bring up settings.

Alan

pilot25

Reaction score
couple problems I see:

1. doesn't save preferences when you have to delete the widget and re-add it.
2. shows weather on wallpaper when not even using the live wallpaper add on. I had to delete EVERYTHING and reinstall it. Careful not to install the live wallpaper.

Anyone know what is: "Unlock Animations after unlocking the device?" Dev. needs to use plain English on this one.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Anyone know what is: "Unlock Animations after unlocking the device?" Dev. needs to use plain English on this one.

Show the weather animations after you (slide to) unlock the device..???
Just a guess

JP 5.56

Reaction score

Just a guess
Thats it. When enabled after you unlock your device, providing you do not touch the screen again afterwards; you might see clouds or other weather effects roll past the widget.

cj1896

Reaction score
Love the new update. Weather is more accurate and now it has the animations just like sense! I thankfully have not had any issues with it.

pilot25

Reaction score

Just a guess
Thats it. When enabled after you unlock your device, providing you do not touch the screen again afterwards; you might see clouds or other weather effects roll past the widget.

So simple it's stupid I asked. I was thinking of rooting stuff. Do not like though.

luv2increase

Reaction score
Updated and its better then before.

Absolutely...dev did a great job.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nice! Now all we need is multi-city support and this app will be superior to HTC's weather widget in all ways... Anybody know if this is coming down the pipe?

The Weather Channel app is one of the most downloaded android apps. That is what i use for detailed information about the weather in my city and my programmed cities. Give it a go. U can't beat the radar either :)

I agree though that it would be nice if this widget did that though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

techguru

Reaction score
Hmmm.. Weather is working great, now the clock is getting stuck sometimes. I tried uninstall and re-install as per the release notes, and will contact levelupstudios if that doesn't fix it.

Alan

Smokie

Reaction score
just an idea, are u tsk killing it? mine works just as well as weather bug.