beautiful widgets toggle skins

pilot25

Reaction score
Anyone get the new update? Its says you can skin the toggles but I can't figure out how you are supposed to do it.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have 3.171 installed. Is that what you have? The only options I have to skin are clock and weather. I do not see any additional options

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Click on Beautiful Widgets in your app drawer, you should see an option for "Toggle Skins".

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interestingly, shortly after my post, I received an update notification. So, thanks for the tip, CuP! It is there.

Mike

rswain64

Reaction score
I'm not seeing this option either. When I click on Beautiful Widget from the app drawer, all I get is how to install a widget and a link to try Touiteur. No option to Toggle Skins.

rswain64

Reaction score
Dropped the widget in the trash and rebooted the phone. It's available now...thanks!

JoDroid

Reaction score
How do I reinsert the Beautiful Toggles? I received the update, downloaded the new toggle skins, put the old ones in the trash, rebooted and I still don't have the toggles. ...::confused:::... :(

Nevermind ..... I found them!! :) :)

vonfink13

Reaction score
those are awesome..thanks for the tip..i got the update last week and never noticed the new toggle skins..i hope there are more coming..maybe some skull shaped ones..???..

vonfink13

Reaction score
all the new toggles are awesome...and Kjell Kernen just put a set up there that has really cool little skulls on em....i wiil be using those from now on...!!!!....