Weather widget and skin?

korn5979

Reaction score
no no no. i installed it the way its supposed to be installed. the widget and app installs fine. its just whenever i put the widget on my homescreen, it just shows the time and date. doesnt even have a little sun to show weather or what not

That helps, did you go into the configuration for weather and setup? I had to uncheck my location, put in a hard coded location once it found the weather go back and check use my location. I also at one point had to disable the location setting in the accounts area and re-enable and then come back to the widget. As I said it took a bit of messaging with it to find my location
o ok ill try that

korn5979

Reaction score
no no no. i installed it the way its supposed to be installed. the widget and app installs fine. its just whenever i put the widget on my homescreen, it just shows the time and date. doesnt even have a little sun to show weather or what not

That helps, did you go into the configuration for weather and setup? I had to uncheck my location, put in a hard coded location once it found the weather go back and check use my location. I also at one point had to disable the location setting in the accounts area and re-enable and then come back to the widget. As I said it took a bit of messaging with it to find my location
o ok ill try that
ok it worked! thanks dude

Z

ZeroBarrier

I believe this is called MIUI Fancy Widget, I also believe this is the english translation to it.

That is not MIUI Fancy Widget or an English translation to it. That is just a modded Fancy widget to look similar to MIUI Weather. Fancy widget was the one who got C&D letter from htc for looking too much like the sense widget.

OP
Castro

Castro

Reaction score
I believe this is called MIUI Fancy Widget, I also believe this is the english translation to it. I have been using it for a few days now. Took a bit of messing with it to get the my location part to find me. But its working so far

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Does anybody have any idea as to what weather widget and skin that is? I can't find it on beautiful widgets and weather & toggle widget is way too overwhelming to look through all the skins. Thank you.

I know about that one but it's not quite the same lol the actual miui one has a much better 3d look.

Pein

Reaction score
Does anybody have any idea as to what weather widget and skin that is? I can't find it on beautiful widgets and weather & toggle widget is way too overwhelming to look through all the skins. Thank you.

1011222123c2090a30e83af8d0jpgthumb.jpg
BUMP. Need a link please.

Z

ZeroBarrier

Since you seem to have missed it or just didn't read.

Although I found out the weather app is pretty much useless since it only works for chinese cities :(

It's useless anywhere but China. Do you live in China?

Pein

Reaction score
Since you seem to have missed it or just didn't read.

Although I found out the weather app is pretty much useless since it only works for chinese cities :(

It's useless anywhere but China. Do you live in China?
Sarcasm was a little weak don't ya think? I was hoping this widget had been updated/translated to work. You know, like the ROM itself? Thanks for the quick reply though regardless.

Z

ZeroBarrier

So I render you some help, ask a simple question, and you take it as sarcasm?

I'm getting real sick and tired of all the noobs hoping on board and crying, whining and overall disrespecting long time readers, posters, users and dev's. If this keeps up, I think I'll just leave droidforums.net.

Have a nice night and your welcome, first and last time I help you, period.