Beautiful Widget Home HTC Flip Clock Skin

mrgrim94

Reaction score
I bought the Beautiful Widget back when it still looked like the HTC flip clock, i was holding off updating because i heard the the skin was removed in the latest update. I recently updated to 2.1 and have had to update to the newest version. How can I get the exact same skin that came with the original widget?

Nathan801

Reaction score
There is a very similar skin you can look for towards the top of the list just called flipper and its very similar. If its not close enough rooting may be the only current way.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You could make your own skin..or get Weather Widget donate

rda990

Reaction score
Same story as you except I didn't upgrade to 2.1 but i did upgrade the app :( Im rooted is there a way i can get that HTC clock?

pilot25

Reaction score
Another thread has a replica HTC skin from Grafix. Look under BW official skinning thread.

the5rivers

Reaction score
You can PM me if you want, I have the older apk of BW that has the HTC skin. Thanks and take care!

sputnik99

Reaction score
You can PM me if you want, I have the older apk of BW that has the HTC skin. Thanks and take care!

I have the older apk, too. Is it possible to extract the old flip clock from there and use it with the new apk?

drwiremore

Reaction score
I have an HTC Incredible, but want to use GDE and keep the flip clock

Have a Droid and an HTC incredible. Made the droid what I wanted by making it look like the Hero, but couldn't get the clock just right. GDE + Beautiful Home Small.

Now I have the HTC incredible and the flip clock, but I wanted the transitions that come with the GDE, like cube, so kool. Of course, now I've lost the clock that comes with the basic HTC home. So, I am wondering as well, how does an HTC incredible user, who has opted for the GDE UI, get a HTC flip clock.... any thoughts? Thanks.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try Fancy Widget

anneparker

Reaction score
htc phone skin

I think you can get the same htc phone skin cover but you didn't mention the earlier version you mentioned the updated version. I think I saw the skin cover which you mention it comes in the same series.. .. May be you should try to find out here. just write your version and get what you want.

htc phone skin

brad.dourif

Reaction score
I am new to the world of htc and i am somewhat conscious for it from the day i bought it.So please tell me some measure to protect my cell from any sort of risk.