Beautiful Widgets Surprise??

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I wanna know too! :( perhaps a more robust animation thing that utilizes the livewallpaper ability to make our experience better?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Being that he said "For 2.1 users" I imagine it almost HAS to be a live wallpaper. I can't think of anything else widget specific that would be 2.1 ONLY.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Being that he said "For 2.1 users" I imagine it almost HAS to be a live wallpaper. I can't think of anything else widget specific that would be 2.1 ONLY.

I'm not sure about this because Live Wallpaper isn't exactly a Widget. My guess is he will come out with some kind of new widget or new feature for his current widgets that require android 2.1.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know but I can't think of anything widget-wise that would require 2.1.

It may just be a live wallpaper that goes with the weather or something because LWP is the only thing I can think of that is 2.1 specific. Other than that, 2.0.1 can do pretty much anything that 2.1 can I think.

hydrolex99

Reaction score
I am still using the old version - if it's cool I'll upgrade finally.

I also love the old version but some of the skins are very nice for a change of flavor. Just backup your old version and update then whenever you want to go back to the old one you can!

lakerfan82

Reaction score
I'm hoping the surprise is multi city weather info. Dont really care too much about the live wallpapers. No clue tho...

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Honestly I'm happy with the old one. If they add something uber cool I'll upgrade. Otherwise I love the look.

HMJB

Reaction score
Honestly I'm happy with the old one. If they add something uber cool I'll upgrade. Otherwise I love the look.

Same here :)

I upgraded it once and tried out all the skins but I ended up going back to my backup of the old version.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've seen many posted pics of the new one and I didn't like any.

That's why I'll keep the old one unless they come out with something too cool to pass up.

Same here :)

I upgraded it once and tried out all the skins but I ended up going back to my backup of the old version.