Battle of the 4G - Verizon Throws First Blow

droidmaster_477

Reaction score
Only issue with Verizon 4g is you can go through 5 gb in a day a tester was hitting 25 mbps which is a bit to fast

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jordan8

Reaction score
Only issue with Verizon 4g is you can go through 5 gb in a day a tester was hitting 25 mbps which is a bit to fast

No such thing as 2 fast ;). But yeah, the limited data thing is a big turn off.

Cdjones187

Reaction score

Last month I used 35gb over 3G. And the lte network speed is up to 40mbps. Your crazy saying "to fast", nothing is ever TO fast if you can handle it, can you handle it? :icon_ devil:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm late to the party here. Did anyone mention that the picture looks just like their 3G map vs AT&T's 3G map?

Cdjones187

Reaction score
I'm late to the party here. Did anyone mention that the picture looks just like their 3G map vs AT&T's 3G map?

4 posts up I did mention that the 4g coverage will most likely be same as 3g =D

Since verizon just finished (about a month ago?) making ALL of there network digital and enabled 3g everywhere, I assume they were also working on lte at the same time to kill 2 iphones with one drod (see what i did there? hehe)

droidmaster_477

Reaction score

Yeah you have 5 gigs or 10 gig and every gig you go over is $10 which blows. But next month Verizon is announcing the 4g phone packages so packages mean cap which is like you said a turn off

turboswag

Reaction score
I did some research on 4G a few months ago. Verizon plans on rolling out to 50% of their customers by 2012, and 100% by 2013. I think at 14.4Mbps. :) y'all know 4G is able to deliver 200 Mbps, right? :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Cdjones187

Reaction score

Yeah you have 5 gigs or 10 gig and every gig you go over is $10 which blows. But next month Verizon is announcing the 4g phone packages so packages mean cap which is like you said a turn off

If you already have a unlimited data plan you have no worries, they cant take away what you already have.