Battery life?

dolpns13

Reaction score
I think you just go into settings and and stop it from automatically synching

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

chasmccl

Reaction score
Save yourself some hassles - Buy a NewTrent 11K external battery pack and take it with you - Keep in mind that Droid Razr is primarily a multi-core computer, AOT a cellphone - Those days are long gone

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

cdfjr1975

Reaction score
Mostly Bluetooth calls, text, twitter (black 4 twitter which doesn't show on battery stats got some reason) and Opera browser.

Running Nitro's deodexed ROM with Big's Xoom theme and 1% battery mod no smart actions and have 4g disabled.

Not an extremely active day but proof ths battery could last based on basic use. My results definitely differ on some days when I'm streaming music from Google or movies from media server.

View attachment 45602

Last edited:

crashN2u

Reaction score
Using smart actions to turn cellular data off and on with the screen has been a night and day difference. Basically doubled my battery life and allowed me to leave 4G on all the time.

pinoy_92

Reaction score
Yea what the guy a above me said. The smart actions is nice, but it needs more triggers and action.. Like connect to a specific device or network on certain locations or switch the live wallpaper to a normal one when battery is low.