Battery life?

drew

Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing high battery consumption with Sourcery 2.0? It's hard to say coming off MIUI if the "percentage" is throwing me off.

Ideas / concepts for setting up the ROM would be appreciated.

MJ5150

Reaction score
I think it was MIUI. I am coming from MIUI to Sourcery 2.0. After about 30 hours, I can already see my Droid has better battery life. I just changed out to one of raidzero's kernels a couple hours ago.

But hey, battery life is a touchy subject and so subjective from Droid to Droid.

-Mike

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Is anyone experiencing high battery consumption with Sourcery 2.0? It's hard to say coming off MIUI if the "percentage" is throwing me off.

Ideas / concepts for setting up the ROM would be appreciated.

I have never tried MIUI but 2.0 has great battery life for me, probably about the same as Sourcery 1.3

Check if you have a lot of background services running that might be eating up battery. I'm getting 15 hours every day with moderate use.

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Battery life for me on 2.0 is not quite as good as it was on 1.x but better than ud3.0 which I'm running now. The % readings do seem wonky though and I admit I've never actually let it go completely dead so I guess I can't make a true statement on actual battery life, only reported battery life.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
drew

drew

Reaction score
I leave my phone in a dock all day @ work. I played a game and the battery meter goes down to 90%. Maybe it is a little wonky. I think I read that somewhere else.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I leave my phone in a dock all day @ work. I played a game and the battery meter goes down to 90%. Maybe it is a little wonky. I think I read that somewhere else.

Actually i noticed the first 10% to drop pretty quick also, but since i use my phone constantly i just look at the battery level at night when i get home and its usually still 30% - 40% after 11 hours of use. So.. no complaints for me.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
The battery goes from 100 to 90 so fast because the phone will charge to full then cycle back to battery power and keep the lvl around 94%. This is normal and your rom or phone usually has nothing to do with it

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G