Baseball Score Keeping App?

krpiper

Reaction score
Baseball Scorecards

Hello,

I like to follow baseball and I was wondering if there is an app to keep a baseball score book in Android?

Thanks

Big Lou

Reaction score
Seriously, you NEED the MLB At Bat 2010 app. It's an investment at $15, but honestly it's worth it. It has all the stats, standings, and schedules along with live Audio (and hopefully soon video for Android) with video highlights, news, and scores.

A must if you really like following baseball. I only wish it had notification settings for games, but there's always ESPN Alerts for that.

gatecitycanes

Reaction score
I'd be very interested in this also. I have an iPod Touch but the thought of typing in all those names with a virtual keyboard gives me a headache.

OP
M

Murz

Reaction score
Blumer! Sorry for the late reply, I was unable to access my DroidForums account for about a week and a half and couldn’t reply to you. I wanted to add my 2 cents in regards to stat tracking.

Things I'd like to see tracked:

-Batting Order
-Defensive Positions
-Substitutes & Substitutions
-Pitch Count (per pitcher)
-Balls, Strikes & Wild Pitches (per batter/per pitcher)
-Runs, Hits, Outs Ect... (per inning/per team)

That’s all I can think of at the moment, I’m sure I'll come up with some more stuff later. Keep me updated!

ldimick

Reaction score
The best one I ever used was KForce on my iphone. Also used it on my Palms.

OP
M

Murz

Reaction score
The best one I ever used was KForce on my iphone. Also used it on my Palms.

Just checked out the wesite. Its a sweet looking program, I would be in heaven if we had that on Android. It looks like it has EVERYTHING... Only problem is your mobile device needs to be running WinMo.

blumer

Reaction score
Hi, Murz,
I think I've got you covered on all counts. The game tracks and then generates a scorecard that allows for up to 4 subs at any position (plus more for pitchers) and gives a breakdown of each hitter's H/AB/R/RBI and each pitcher's innings pitched, total pitches, balls, strikes, Ks, BBs, hits, and runs allowed.

And at the end of each half-inning, there'll be a R/H/E/LOB summary.

The batting order is, of course, built into the app, and you can manage the lineup to make substitutions or move players around defensively during the game.

ldimick

Reaction score
Hi, Murz,
I think I've got you covered on all counts. The game tracks and then generates a scorecard that allows for up to 4 subs at any position (plus more for pitchers) and gives a breakdown of each hitter's H/AB/R/RBI and each pitcher's innings pitched, total pitches, balls, strikes, Ks, BBs, hits, and runs allowed.

And at the end of each half-inning, there'll be a R/H/E/LOB summary.

The batting order is, of course, built into the app, and you can manage the lineup to make substitutions or move players around defensively during the game.

Does it allow for 10 defenders for softball?

blumer

Reaction score
I just posted a shot to my gallery of some sample output through four innings to give you an idea. Note that the stats on the right-hand side aren't necessarily correct at the moment, but it should give you the idea.

blumer

Reaction score
Does it allow for 10 defenders for softball?

At the moment, it doesn't. I want to get it into the market as quick as possible for baseball, but a 10-fielder softball mode will be shortly behind.

OP
M

Murz

Reaction score
blumer,

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but will your app allow for the stats to be dumped onto a computer into some sort of tracking spread sheet/program? I'd like to be able to email or print out stats and bring them to games.

Edit: Checked out the pics, lookin' good! Cant wait!

Last edited: