Baseball Score Keeping App?

Murz

Reaction score
I've been looking for a working Baseball Score Keeping app. I've seen several coaching apps for the iPhone, including a couple great score keeping, line-up and pitch count apps. I assume the Droid app community allready has one, or has one in development... I just cant seem to find it.

As a youth baseball coach it would be a blessing to have access to these type of apps on my Droid. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Last edited:
OP
M

Murz

Reaction score
Anybody?

I saw one on the DroidMarket about a week ago, but it had a bunch of bad comments. Checked for it again today and its gone. Was hoping for an update that fixed it.

jasonb

Reaction score
Sportstap maybe. i have it on my droid but the only sport i follow is baseball. i just have to wait till april to test it out.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Sportstap maybe. i have it on my droid but the only sport i follow is baseball. i just have to wait till april to test it out.

OP wants an app to keep scores, Not to find out score...

Empyreal

Reaction score
iPhone has iScore

iScore looks like a great program. I e-mailed the developers and they said that if the demand were great enough they would port this to Android. So e-mail them if you want it, like I did.

OP
M

Murz

Reaction score
I just created an account over at the iScore forums and added on my comments to the thread requesting an Android version of the app. The devs are aware of the lack of a scoring app for android but seem to be waiting it out for more requests before they invest in the project.

If anyone is interested in getting a baseball scoring app for android please visit the thread at their forums and leave a post. Thx!

http://iscoreforum.com/ • View topic - Android 2.0 Version?

blumer

Reaction score
I have one coming

Hi, all,

I have similarly looked and found nothing, so I'm writing one. If I can get some time this weekend to work on it, I hope to have it finished and into the Market in the next week or two. It's a little more like a an actual scorebook than iScore's "interview" format. With mine, you'll be drawing in the line from base to base with your finger, etc. I'll post back here again when it's available, but wanted to let you all know that there's one coming! :)

-Ryan

OP
M

Murz

Reaction score
Hi, all,

I have similarly looked and found nothing, so I'm writing one. If I can get some time this weekend to work on it, I hope to have it finished and into the Market in the next week or two. It's a little more like a an actual scorebook than iScore's "interview" format. With mine, you'll be drawing in the line from base to base with your finger, etc. I'll post back here again when it's available, but wanted to let you all know that there's one coming! :)

-Ryan

Awsome! Cant wait Ryan!

nsande1

Reaction score
I'm another DROID with a void. I have an empty place on my phone for a baseball scoring app. One that keeps stats for the players and pitch counts/stats for pitchers etc.

blumer

Reaction score
I'm another DROID with a void. I have an empty place on my phone for a baseball scoring app. One that keeps stats for the players and pitch counts/stats for pitchers etc.

What sort of stats are you looking for? I have been planning on a summary of hitters being "x for y" in the game and with pitchers having a running pitch count with a ball/strike breakdown. Does that fit the level you're looking for?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know we need an app for everything, but all this stuff is available at mlb.com.;)

I let Vin Scully do the score keeping. Go Dodgers!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hookbill, we're not talking about keeping updated on scores from pro games, but rather keeping score like a scorebook (Baseball scorekeeping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). The MLB At-Bat is a great app, but completely separate from what we're talking about.

Some people were talking about batting averages and such. I know some were talking about a scorecard, I acknowledged that in my answer. I think it would be fun to have a score keeping app. It gets a thumps up from me.:rockon:

blumer

Reaction score
Oh, I see. I think we're talking about single-game stats. I agree, general season-long stats are beyond the scope of what we're talking and there are other apps that do a fine job of that.