Espn fantasy baseball - demand

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by x888x, Apr 2, 2010.

1. x888x

x888x New Member

Brethren!

Let us unite and try to get an ESPN Fantasy Baseball App. ESPN currently has one for the iPhone, but no support for Android. With baseball season literally around the corner, it is time to make them aware of the demand for such an app so that it can be developed. A similiar situation happened with the MLB At-Bat 2010 Android App. If you are interested, please submit an email at:

https://r.espn.go.com/members/contact/index

Please make sure the subject line includes the words: Fantasy, App, and Android.

I just submitted the first one. As droidforums.net is my one-stop-shop for everything droid, I don't really use any other forums. Please feel free to repost this topic on other forums to get as big of a response as possible. Thanks!

Go Tribe!
  2. x888x

x888x New Member

This is what I submitted:

ESPN,

Please develop an Android Fantasy Baseball App similiar to the iPhone. With Baseball Season days away, this is the one thing missing. As you may or may not know, MLB recently released an Android version of At-Bat 2010. Despite costing $14.99 and baseball season not starting yet, it has already sold well over 5,000 units.

Android is the fastest growing mobile platform. There were 9,373 Applications added in March 2010 alone. Please make ESPN part of this movement. Thank You.
  3. mthokie21

mthokie21 New Member

Any word back? I play ESPN Fantasy Baseball and would LOVE an app for Android. Sometimes I'm in a rush to get to work in the morning and can't adjust my lineups for the 1pm games....and ESPN is blocked at work.
  4. x888x

x888x New Member

No word/app yet

I think I;m the onyl person that actually send them an email haha. Figured more people would be willing. I guarantee you if theyr eceived like a thousand emails they would put someone on it ASAP. oh well
  5. Drastab

Drastab New Member

Make that 2 emails

I sent them one as well.
  6. 2guys1droid

2guys1droid New Member

I've sent them stuff as well, not just for baseball, for all fantasy sports. For now, I just use live scores to check the stats. If you wanna check out live scores, look at the tutorial below:

2 Guys 1 Droid: App Review - Live Scores
  7. Drastab

Drastab New Member

A response!!

I got this back the same day I sent the email

Dear J,

Thank you for contacting us.

ESPN will release fantasy football applications for the iPhone, Android and Blackberry this year. At this time, we do not have an exact release date. Please check back in late August or early September.

We appreciate your patience.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Alan
    ESPN.com Customer Care
  8. dwise76

dwise76 New Member

Its a year later and I still cant find one. I cant seem to access my teams through espn mobile either. I sent an email...
  9. dwise76

dwise76 New Member

Just received this in response to an email I sent them:

Thank you for contacting us.

We are in the process of launching an ESPN Fantasy Baseball 2011 mobile application on the Android device line. At this time, we do not have a specific release date for the application.
Search tags for this page

espn fantasy baseball

espn fantasy baseball draft android app