MLB.com AT BAT 2010 APP

DieselNuts

Reaction score
I have recently come to the dark side and couldn't be more excited about it. I am leaving AT&T behind to join Verizon and the Droid family. I ordered my X on Aug. 7th and the expected shipping date is the 25th of this month.

My main concern though, is I really like some of the apps I currently have on my iPhone. The main one being MLB.com AT BAT 2010. I paid $15 for this app and would happily do it again if it is carried on the Droid market.

If you have never seen or used this app, for baseball fans, it is a must. I can listen to or watch games live, see pitch by pitch location, speed and type, get box scores, play and scoring summaries, video highlights and entire games condensed into 15 minute versions. This is not just for one team either. I have access to every game played by every team for the entire season.

I can honestly say, I will be lost without this app.

Does the Droid market have an app that will do all these things?

Thanks in advanced.

-DN

Amazonfemme

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VS985
I haven't used it myself, but the Android Market has an MLB.com At Bat 2010 app for $14.99. Judging from the description of it in the Market, I'm betting it's the same app.

From your review, it sounds like something this seamhead needs to get pronto!

gerelee

Reaction score
it doesn't have the live game video like the iphone app. i was disappointed myself, though i could always use my old 2g iphone if i wanted to watch a game on a 3.5" screen, lol.:iphone:

Last edited:
OP
D

DieselNuts

Reaction score
I haven't used it myself, but the Android Market has an MLB.com At Bat 2010 app for $14.99. Judging from the description of it in the Market, I'm betting it's the same app.

From your review, it sounds like something this seamhead needs to get pronto!
AWESOME! That's what I was hoping to hear. Seriously, you should get the app. If you are an avid baseball fan or just like following your favorite team, it is well worth it. The iPhone database had a lite version for free. Since the paid version is avail. on the droid network, I don't see why the lite version wouldn't be as well.
it doesn't have the live game video like the iphone app. i was disappointed myself, though i could always use my old 2g iphone if i wanted to watch a game on a 3.5" screen, lol.
I can live w/o the video. Typically the image was grainy and not worth watching on AT&T's 3G but I did however listen to it quite often. If I was anywhere with a wireless connection, I would just watch the game on TV.

gerelee

Reaction score
yup, it has all the audio options and compared to the iphone version, it's expensive, but i just love being able to listen to a game wherever i happen to be! i've spent a LOT more on things that i got a LOT less use out of! woohoo, baseball on my phone!!!!!!

oh yeah, it also has a nice little widget that you can scroll through the scores with......nice dancedroid

Last edited:
OP
D

DieselNuts

Reaction score
yup, it has all the audio options and compared to the iphone version, it's expensive, but i just love being able to listen to a game wherever i happen to be! i've spent a LOT more on things that i got a LOT less use out of! woohoo, baseball on my phone!!!!!!

oh yeah, it also has a nice little widget that you can scroll through the scores with......nice dancedroid
The iPhone version is $15 too. It was $10 last year.

gerelee

Reaction score
i meant it's expensive considering you DON'T get the live game video on the android version.