Baseball Score Keeping App?

Djanvk

Reaction score
This would be a great app to have, I'll be looking out this in the weeks to come. I coach and this would be a great app to use.

Just an Idea, could you create a way to say email the finaly scorecard to yourself for printing out on a a printer?

blumer

Reaction score
blumer,

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but will your app allow for the stats to be dumped onto a computer into some sort of tracking spread sheet/program? I'd like to be able to email or print out stats and bring them to games.

Edit: Checked out the pics, lookin' good! Cant wait!

Ultimately, yes, but for initial release, it'll probably just be the scorecard as output.

blumer

Reaction score
This would be a great app to have, I'll be looking out this in the weeks to come. I coach and this would be a great app to use.

Just an Idea, could you create a way to say email the finaly scorecard to yourself for printing out on a a printer?

Thanks for the input, Djanvk. Yes, it will give you the option to save the scorecard as an image on your phone which you can then e-mail or dumb via USB to your computer for printing. Eventually I'd like to add something so you can send it from within the app, but since the functionality is covered by other means within the phone already, it's a low priority.

blumer

Reaction score
It's Here

All right, folks! The void has been filled! After a couple months of time and effort and at the cost of severely annoying my wife by disappearing into the basement every night, 6-4-3 Baseball Scorecard is now available in the Android Market!:icon_ banana:

gatecitycanes

Reaction score
I'm glad this is out, but I wish there was a lite version where you could score an inning or two just to see if its worth the ten bucks.

krpiper

Reaction score
I agree with a lite version, as I can get a real scorebook and pencils for $6.

x888x

Reaction score
Thank you good sir

I was looking all over for something like this yesterday before my beer drinking game errr I meant slow-pitch softball game. I downloaded one that was awful and I refunded and commented if one could keep track like a real scorecard and export I would gladly pay up to $10 for it. And shazam here I am. Currently loading roster. dancedroid

I do wish it was cheaper but hey i'm willing to pay.

Note: I was immediatly dissapointed when it FC'd when I was inputting team name. I think it's because it had a ' in the name. once i took ti out it was fine. Thought I'd let ya know

blumer

Reaction score
x888x,

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll look into that.

-blumer

decathlon737

Reaction score
EH

All right, folks! The void has been filled! After a couple months of time and effort and at the cost of severely annoying my wife by disappearing into the basement every night, 6-4-3 Baseball Scorecard is now available in the Android Market!:icon_ banana:

App is great, I downloaded this weekend to score my son's travel ball game. Only problem is they always use an extra hitter and I can't find a way to add him to the lineup. Does app support an EH? If so how?

leeguth

Reaction score
I'm interested in this type of app. Is there any way to get a trial so I can see if it provides what I'm looking for? I'd love to provide feedback on any issues or enhancements that I see as I try it out.

blumer

Reaction score
Hi, Decathalon,

Just revisited this thread and found your post--It does support the EH. When you're setting up the game, click the checkbox for "Non-Standard Lineups." This will let you hit up to 18 batters to a side, and you can assign those who aren't in the field to the EH position.

blumer

Reaction score
Hi, leeguth,

I don't have a demo version, but the Android Market will let you return any paid app for a full refund 24 hours after the purchase.

blumer

Reaction score
Hi, souljerr,

Don't know if you've already looked into the current status of 6-4-3 or if you were looking for an alternative to it, but the version in the Market now (v2.0.5) does do stats.

farrelldoc

Reaction score
Hi, all,

I have similarly looked and found nothing, so I'm writing one. If I can get some time this weekend to work on it, I hope to have it finished and into the Market in the next week or two. It's a little more like a an actual scorebook than iScore's "interview" format. With mine, you'll be drawing in the line from base to base with your finger, etc. I'll post back here again when it's available, but wanted to let you all know that there's one coming! :)

-Ryan

Ryan,

Is your app the 6-4-3 Baseball Scorecard?

Thanks,
Karen