Back to Algebra 101

karen84a

Reaction score
I guess even by posting a title with Algebra I am dating myself. Okay, I'm into day 5 of Droid Incredible Confusion.

I will be going to Verizon today for lessons. Until then, here are today's questions that I can't figure out.

1) I sent pics to my phone from pix place. They are all there. How do I save them to a contact?

2) Well....I'm sure through some fault of my own I pressed too many buttons when I thought I was perusing "The Market" for more apps. Now, there are none there.

Yikes.....please tell me this really does get easy to use and when I do I won't believe how much it does.

Right now I miss my "trimline"....pick up handset, press 7 digits, ring, talk, hang up. Who knew we would be watching tv now on the telephone~!

Thank you in advance for helping this confused new droid owner find her way.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Well first off Welcome to the forum. Do not worry about dating yourself here we have folks of all ages and walks of life here. That is what is great about this place, the diversity.

We have a section dedicated to the Incredible as well as a sister forum for the Incredible that you should check out and will probably teach you more than Verizon will. To find our section click the Form tab at the top of the page and scroll down until you see the Incredible section. I am not sure the address to our sister forum but I do know that many in our subsection have it.

Good luck and welcome.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
that is so cute hahaha. welcome to the forum. I would say explore the forum for there are a wealth of knowledge here that the reps at vzw do not know and may not spend the time giving tutorials. this is a great site...have fun

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global