Censored by Adobe :-O

tehpriest

Reaction score
Yesterday I placed a comment on their press release for Flash Mobile and today they have deleted it :-O What are they trying to hide?

I have re-posted it and if they have not deleted it again it should be here:

Droid 2, HTC Evo, HTC Desire, & more getting Flash Player 10.1 (Adobe Featured Blogs)

"Yesterday I posted a comment on here asking again how you can claim that Motorola Milestone will get Flash when it does not meet minimum specifications in that it foes not have Android 2.2 and no decision has even been made yet as to whether it will get it and that the processor speed does not match your published minimum needed for WVGA of 800Mhz having only a 550Mhz processor.

This post was deleted by yourselves for reasons unknown to me and the questions go unanswered. I have asked two major Android blog sites and and also Android forums to now watch this post to see if it also gets deleted."

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I placed a comment on their press release for Flash Mobile and today they have deleted it :-O What are they trying to hide?

I have re-posted it and if they have not deleted it again it should be here:

Droid 2, HTC Evo, HTC Desire, & more getting Flash Player 10.1 (Adobe Featured Blogs)

"Yesterday I posted a comment on here asking again how you can claim that Motorola Milestone will get Flash when it does not meet minimum specifications in that it foes not have Android 2.2 and no decision has even been made yet as to whether it will get it and that the processor speed does not match your published minimum needed for WVGA of 800Mhz having only a 550Mhz processor.

This post was deleted by yourselves for reasons unknown to me and the questions go unanswered. I have asked two major Android blog sites and and also Android forums to now watch this post to see if it also gets deleted."
LOl, mods just dont delete questions. They have reasons they delete posts. Maybe someone hijacked thread? Maybe it got way off topic? Maybe you phrased it to violate the rules somehow? If not, then booooo adobe. It seems like a fair question to me. :)

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh its not a thread. My bad lol. And i dont see you in the link... maybe they deleted the second one.