Assurion

Mogat

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the forums and sorry I posted this in the wrong place.

Just got off the phone with Assurion and they are sending me a new (lol) or refurb Droid tomorrow, due to mine falling and the power port not liking me anymore. My question is when I recieve the refurb what wonderful suprises should I expect?

nbucko

Reaction score
What to expect is really up in the air. You could get a great unit or one that is plagued with problems. No way to be sure until you get it and start working with it.

OP
M

Mogat

Reaction score
For the 2 minutes I got with the phone I recieved I was pleasently suprised. I was even more pleasently suprised upon going to activate it and finding that verizon is willing to give me an early upgrade and assurion issued me a full refund for just the phone and the back plate that they sent me (their back plate felt nothing like mine and mostlikely would have been sent back with my phone either way). So now I just have to nurse my phone until it becomes too annoying and I am forced to upgrade. Any suggestions? I am leaning towards the Razr Maxx because Motorola is the only phone company that the phone has not had any problems that were not my fault. The Samsung that is coming out mid Feb is pretty tempting though...