Screen fell off, any ideas what the replacement will be?

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So my wife is still using the OG droid, I moved on long ago to the Dx and now the rezound. My wife went to open the slide out key pad and it fell off, just remaining connected by some wires or whatever, I did even want to try to fix it so I made the claim with asurion.

Anyone have any idea what they send for OG droid replacements now days? She loves her droid and would like another but I'm doubtful they are still sending droid refurb's out. I was just wondering what kind of surprise will be on my door step tomorrow, as I have a back up OG droid that I can make her's if they send something with out a sliding keyboard.

Do they even ship refurb D2 anymore? I'm worried they are going to send some LG crap our way and I will have to call over and over again.

jchammer123

Reaction score
I had to get a replacement through Asurion two months before I got my rezound. I had the og Droid as well and they sent me a refurbished og Droid. I would imagine Asurion still has some refurbished Droids.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

vey

Reaction score
Help me out a little. Asurion is sold through your carrier when you sign up for a contract?

jchammer123

Reaction score
Yes. If you have the insurance on your phone, Asurion is the company that insures the phone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums