1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

good bye droid2 global

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by captain howdy, Feb 7, 2013.

1. captain howdy

captain howdy New Member

Well I cracked the screen. Put in for a replacement thru assurion insurance. 1st 2 had problems, back would not fit, ear speaker blown. Any way they a
    Sent me a new droid 4. So it off the droid 4 section. Lots to learn over again lol
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

No offence, I had one also.... imo worst of the droids.
  3. silver6054

silver6054 New Member

Well, there are issues, but not that bad. Just went to the UK with my D4, and took my old d2g as backup in case I had problems with local Sims in the 4. (Which in fact worked fine). This was the first time I had used the 2 in almost a year, and I had forgotten how nice it is. Yes, the 4 has LTE, ICS and a very nice keyboard (and of course these aren't minor!) But the build, feel and the screen of the 2 just seem much nicer.
Search tags for this page

droid 2 global how good