Did your Asurion replacement come with battery and SD card??!

Reaction score
I'm on my 4th Droid. The one I bought stated to have an ear piece problem and they sent me the second one which was the refurb, no biggie except the micro USB port was worn out within a month. The third one was brand new and was DOA (no one could hear me on the other end) My 4th one is a refurb and not a problem (also bit the bullet and rooted it and customized it a lot more than my other ones). The issues I had were that the store was out of them so I had to wait a couple days for it to come from Fedex. The new one that came in I had swapped the battery and the back case dancedroid. Also, back when I had my old phone stolen I was told that when I reported it to Verizon being stolen then the MEID/ESN would be flagged as stolen if someone attempted to activate it.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I received a replacement phone from Asurion and it looked like they literally threw the damn phone in a box and sent it. When I found out about the price of the 16 bit sd card that didn't come with it, I almost went through the roof. I made a call to Asurion and gave them a piece of my mind, and I got the phone I so deserved, end of story. Why must we go through all this crap when we are paying for the insurance. There is no excuses, I have paying into this for years, and I, and no one else for that matter, should have to settle for anything less than what we have purchased. Maybe if all didn't pay our bill, maybe Verizon will get a better insurance company to cover our phones.

MICP 1480
Because for every 1 of you that complain, how many hundreds of people dont? Its all about the $$$.