Are you W/O Case? If so, How's it holding up?

1coopgt

Reaction score
Correct on both counts.

7e0e2ddab0ded9009c123eb8867cb4b1.jpg

9aa1aa2a138b3c90467876d01ccbc6d9.jpg

97974abacd0f0629809f1736a84396c4.jpg

a5454ab33fc9c209f7725b56b6d9203f.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Fox be careful with that case .I had one for my old Droid X if I remember right . the clip where the swivel is snapped off after about 6 months , phone went flying off my hip thankfully the case saved the phone . Eventually the case itself cracked and broke .

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well that is good news.......
I knew I loved the OBX /Va Beach area!!

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Fox be careful with that case .I had one for my old Droid X if I remember right . the clip where the swivel is snapped off after about 6 months , phone went flying off my hip thankfully the case saved the phone . Eventually the case itself cracked and broke .
Good heads up. I have a feeling Fox is Many things.... Careful being one.

gimpy1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
I used those on my last two phones, droid charge and s4. I really liked them. I don't know why I didn't get it for the turbo. Wanted something different, I guess. I went with the Speck at Verizon for the turbo.

I had just bought a new case and clip for my s4 about two weeks before I got the turbo
The case split right down one side. But, I had it since July of 2013, so it lasted pretty good. When the case split, it caught on the clip, so it never fell.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My answer.. A lot better than I have in a while... Baaahahahahahaha
And no.. The police have this thing against me running around naked... Something about inciting riots and illness... Idk

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have worn enough "Holsters" in my life so I'm not a big phone Holster guy and I gave up wearing suits many years ago (Jeans, Merrells and a fleece these days)
I'd probably use half this case but I am intrigued by Foxs measurements (Well actually DroidPrincess's measurements but, I'm a Guy so.....) anyway as Fox points out less is better (when it comes to case measurements) jeez I wish she'd change that avatar. No I don't, yes I do! Dang you Victoria Secrets and btw wth is your secret anyway? I don't see a lot of hidden content...... where am I, my head is dizzy (and I feel dizzy too) :eek:

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I have worn enough "Holsters" in my life so I'm not a big phone Holster guy and I gave up wearing suits many years ago (Jeans, Merrells and a fleece these days)
I'd probably use half this case but I am intrigued by Foxs measurements (Well actually DroidPrincess's measurements but, I'm a Guy so.....) anyway as Fox points out less is better (when it comes to case measurements) jeez I wish she'd change that avatar. No I don't, yes I do! Dang you Victoria Secrets and btw wth is your secret anyway? I don't see a lot of hidden content...... where am I, my head is dizzy (and I feel dizzy too) :eek:
Geez....come on guys....it's just a little cleavage....there is MUCH more out of sight....

sent from my sexy Note 4

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I would have to wear a turtle neck to prevent my girls from saying "hi"....I dislike them sometimes.....

sent from my sexy Note 4

24c

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
DROID TURBO
Geez....come on guys....it's just a little cleavage....there is MUCH more out of sight....

sent from my sexy Note 4

We know that.................................

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score

sent from my sexy Note 4
No idea how much restraint being exercised right now.... but seriously, Absolutely Obviously very pretty AND very Bright God Bless... and Blessings sent your and your Fiancees way. Forgive our "guyness" if that is a word. Oh and correction "little" is a matter of perception (nuff said) I like my phone cases "little" that's about it. Well mabe bullets heading my way too but then that's it.
Anywho, Phone cases Gents, Boy that does sound weak about now, Nevermind.