Apple Media Event 2010

pc747

Rescue Squad
fox biz just put the leveno touch screen on there and its twice the space and it may be cheaper (500), and have flash. uh ohhhhhhh apple better scale down that preice

Martin030908

Super Moderator
fox biz just put the leveno touch screen on there and its twice the space and it may be cheaper (500), and have flash. uh ohhhhhhh apple better scale down that preice
Apple's prices are traditionally higher. MacBooks are more expensive than PC laptops. Apple can get away with higher prices because of the name "Apple". People will pay more to have the name....

pc747

Rescue Squad
Apple's prices are traditionally higher. MacBooks are more expensive than PC laptops. Apple can get away with higher prices because of the name "Apple". People will pay more to have the name....

Yeah u right, but apple is innovative and with out them we would not have iphone and droid. But I will not buy any more apple products for the prices they charge when there are companies out there building similar devices and dont thumb their noses at adobe or other major developers who dont bow down to apple's demands

New2u

Super Moderator

Yup, they wont go down in the pricing, the pricing is what it will be until they choose it not to be, which probably won't be for awhile. IF they even say the pricing today.

Martin030908

Super Moderator

Yeah u right, but apple is innovative and with out them we would not have iphone and droid. But I will not buy any more apple products for the prices they charge when there are companies out there building similar devices and dont thumb their noses at adobe or other major developers who dont bow down to apple's demands
Apple's innovation has no question led to the devices we see today, which I why I won't bash Apple's products... they are cool, and great for those who like them. But I'm not a fan....

New2u

Super Moderator

Yeah that's about where i'm at, their devices are just way too expensive for what they do not a days. Way too many choices.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
They are talking about watching MLB on iPad. Saying you can run all existing iPhone apps, which I think they already said once.

Now he's talking about using iPads as Kindles. iBook Store, integrated with iBook app.

IMHO This thing is a joke... mostly an oversized iPhone without the phone part.

No Flash?

I see no value in this whatsoever. Even my fanboi boss is disappointed in what they've shown on it.