Apple Media Event 2010

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Leveno has a smililar product twice the memory at 500 I am awaiting to see how much more apple gonna charge for an inferior product with the name APPLE on it.

you mean storage space? oh ok. 64gb vs 160gb, got it

Those are the SSHD those are the spaces they come in right now. I don't think solid state goes above 64gb yet.

there are SSHD that are larger (maybe not in full production yet), but what is lenovo using as storage then?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've always believed that Apple would not release an iPhone on Verizon until the LTE network is completely rolled out. Why build a whole new phone to run on CDMA when that network won't even be around in two years? By making an iPhone that runs on a LTE network, the same phone will run on both AT&T and Verizon. Makes complete sense to me.

As for the iPad, I would love to have one to watch movies when traveling. That battery life will be a good selling point for people with those needs, but the price is a bit out of reach for that target market IMO.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
pilotcharles in about 20 minutes I will be waiting for my "Damn CK you were right" LOL

I want you to yell it out on your front porch while embracing your Droid as well.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you mean storage space? oh ok. 64gb vs 160gb, got it

Those are the SSHD those are the spaces they come in right now. I don't think solid state goes above 64gb yet.

there are SSHD that are larger (maybe not in full production yet), but what is lenovo using as storage then?

Mini HD's i forget what size they are, similar to what the first ipods were using. Now they use SSHD. I would imagine the lenovo is still using the mini hard drives right now.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
pilotcharles in about 20 minutes I will be waiting for my "Damn CK you were right" LOL

I want you to yell it out on your front porch while embracing your Droid as well.
Like they say in football 20 mins is a life time there is still time lol

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've always believed that Apple would not release an iPhone on Verizon until the LTE network is completely rolled out. Why build a whole new phone to run on CDMA when that network won't even be around in two years? By making an iPhone that runs on a LTE network, the same phone will run on both AT&T and Verizon. Makes complete sense to me.

As for the iPad, I would love to have one to watch movies when traveling. That battery life will be a good selling point for people with those needs, but the price is a bit out of reach for that target market IMO.

Had a nice battery time, but just like your phone, you start using graphics intensive programs, that time is cut in half.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah but people who "live" in the airport will have chargers and away to keep it powered. And now that we are putting wifi in airplanes its gonna be wicked.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
here we go... 3g option available... with whom?!