Apple is falling

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I completely disagree your topic that Apple is falling, According to me Android targeted all smart and big sector with lower to high prices. But Now Apple is also going to covers small and large sectors to target with launching 5S and 5c. Apple is king among the high level devices, now with the launching of 5C and 5S Apple give a strong competition to Android...

Apple will never compete with Android, just the individual OEM's that use it.

scott craft

Reaction score
After playing with a 5S this weekend I'm more tempted to get an iPhone than I've ever been before. IOS 7 fixes some of the things that bothered me about using an iPhone before. Decisions.....

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Milliseconds, really, lol. How much did apple pay them for that article.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Yep...the iphone forum posted that and i had to chime in.....A normal person will never know the difference...

@PC747, I think your on to something!!! I'll take 2!!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Milliseconds, really, lol. How much did apple pay them for that article.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Im guessing the next samsung devices will concentrate on that^. Seems like every time one of these reports come out every year about what Apple does better Samsung engineers answer that complaint plus add a few features to say to apple " NOW WHAT?"

Now_what_kitty.jpg

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I actually think Samsung is clever in their ploy. No matter what Apple throws out they have an answer almost immediately. Yea they give up the innovation position but it's also undermining Apple's ability to declare dominance when they pull the rug out from under their feet.

NOVICE

Reaction score
This Apple is dying is, respectfully, silly.

People forget that traditionally there are sometimes gaps of several years between "revolutionary" products by Apple.

The new phones and IOS 7 are exceptional. But I'm still going to stay with the Galaxy Note series because all my needs are met particularly as concerns screen real estate, a removable battery, and the ability to jot down notes on the fly.
We are in a "golden age" when it comes to mobile devices and there's no need to denigrate one superior operating system because one is more attached to a competing OS.

I just wish my Samsung had latent print access.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Plus Apple just sold 9 million phones, doesn't sound like their going anywhere soon.

from my spanking new Samsung Note 2