Apple is falling

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Nokia is (supposedly) venturing into android now. Be interesting to see what they do.
They are? Thought they just struck a partnership with Microsoft? Or is that to keep Windows Phone 8 as a Nokia exclusive OS?

Would certainly like to see an Android Nokia device. They were a very strong and reliable company before smartphones took over so I would like to see them regain some of that in this day and age.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They are? Thought they just struck a partnership with Microsoft? Or is that to keep Windows Phone 8 as a Nokia exclusive OS?

Would certainly like to see an Android Nokia device. They were a very strong and reliable company before smartphones took over so I would like to see them regain some of that in this day and age.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...s-depot/253167-nokia-make-android-phones.html

Again I took that from another source so that is why I had to add "supposedly" .

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ummmm, Microsoft OWNS Nokia. Literally, they just bought them.

I would not expect any Nokia android devices.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
NEWKIA is jumping on the Android bus...

Maybe that was the mixup.

I think NEWkia was started by founders of Nokia.

confused2gif.gif

Newkia nokia...somebody making an android phone. Maybe I should start making android phones.

papercup+phone.jpg

acousticshade

Reaction score
Seriously - the question should be what's the best 5x8 a camera can produce? 8mp should be sufficient, and more has little to do with improved quality of the photo (unless you are going to zoom and crop)

But it we are talking viewing on a 50" plasma, or perhaps a nice wall print...12mp? But is anyone that serious taking their photos without a DSLR?

It's kind of like the HD display debate - are you really going to watch a lot of tv/movies on your phone with a magnifying glass?

Kodiak, this might be true for some, but more and more are moving to using their smartphone as their main camera. Even Trey Radcliff does not use a DSLR as his main rig anymore.

8 mp is good for 5x8's, but 16 to 20 is where it's at for 11x17, and that's without zooming & cropping. A lot of people need & use this size for business purposes. I can't wait for the day when I'm able to get a 24x36 print from a phone camera.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
CK

[video=youtube;utUPth77L_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utUPth77L_o[/video]

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apple definitely blows hot air more elegantly than any other company. I'll give them that.

astoria0128

Reaction score
I completely disagree your topic that Apple is falling, According to me Android targeted all smart and big sector with lower to high prices. But Now Apple is also going to covers small and large sectors to target with launching 5S and 5c. Apple is king among the high level devices, now with the launching of 5C and 5S Apple give a strong competition to Android...