App that works in recording calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

dAi

Reaction score
What app works best with the droid x to record incoming and outgoing calls that actually works and records without having the speaker on? I've tried all of them in the market.

Spoof, bluff my call, and fake caller I.d. works but is not free and it only.records for 2mins
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
I would like to no the same I had callrec on my palm 700p and loved it do they have something like that for android phones

Technoman

Reaction score
Just curious why you would need to record your calls in the first place.

Do you spend a lot of time talking on the phone to people you plan to take to court later?

It just seems a little contrived to be planning on setting someone up by answering a call from them and then recording it so you can take them to court later??

May not be the reason you are looking, but that seems the only reason why it would be needed.

OP
D

dAi

Reaction score

Do you spend a lot of time talking on the phone to people you plan to take to court later?

It just seems a little contrived to be planning on setting someone up by answering a call from them and then recording it so you can take them to court later??

May not be the reason you are looking, but that seems the only reason why it would be needed.

I'm a Pink Pony. When your getting an address, directions, a phone number, etc so that you wont make the other party repeat it over and over.

Mod Edit: No need to be disrespectful.

ObieNobie

Reaction score

. When your getting an address, directions, a phone number, etc so that you wont make the other party repeat it over and over.

That response was completely out of line. It will be reported. I was just asking questions about the need for such an APP, and your personal attack on me is not justified.

Agreed that was an extremly uncalled for responce.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Technoman

Reaction score
By the way... if you need addresses or phone numbers a text or email works great. In addition to having it at your beckon call, you can click an address and it allow you to navigate to that address in Google Maps. If you click a phone number, it will allow you to dial it directly. Much safer while driving to do a simple click than to listen to a recording and then try to dial that number or type that address in.

Technoman

Reaction score
Well in his defense you jumped to the conclusion that he wanted it for nefarious purposes, so I don't think " is a ridiculous response to being called out for no reason

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I have to disagree, the response was completely uncalled for.

I was simply questioning the need for such an APP. I didn't name either party on that message, only the need.

Perhaps I was making a statement that would question the person, that was the entire reason for the last line that I put in there. Note the number of posts that I have... most of these have been to help others on here. I am not here to attack people, and I do not appreciate others attacking me.

Technoman

Reaction score
No, for business purposes. When your getting an address, directions, a phone number, etc so that you wont make the other party repeat it over and over.

That response was completely out of line. It will be reported. I was just asking questions about the need for such an APP, and your personal attack on me is not justified.

Agreed that was an extremly uncalled for responce.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Thank you!!! I did not intend that comment to be directed at anyone. Was just asking questions.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Let's keep it constructive....No need for name calling....

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
So they don't have anything like callrec for droid x I always had it just to be safe not to do anything wrong with

MrKleen

Reaction score
I must have missed all the fun.

But would like to know the answer to the original question.

keld

Reaction score

I'm a Pink Pony. When your getting an address, directions, a phone number, etc so that you wont make the other party repeat it over and over.

Mod Edit: No need to be disrespectful.

Sorry if I am slow, but could somebody please explain what this is all about? What and why is it that is 'disrespectful????

Technoman

Reaction score
Nevermind... apologies have been issued and accepted... BNB has edited the post so it no longer states the original comment.

We move forward!

Technoman

Reaction score
You do realize that when you record someone on the phone that you are LEGALLY obligated to tell them that you are recording them don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.