Anyone have an LG G watch?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Hey, stranger!
Yes, yes, yes! We are all still wearing & loving. Addicted, is more like it lol. The kid, I think, is afraid to chime in for fear he'll be told his time's up & pass it on lol!
There's nothing to complain about, functions perfectly & makes out days easier.
How's that 360?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Awesome! :) Edit: Missed your question. The Moto 360 Sport is running great. I really like it. And as I hoped the band is wearing in nicely over time and is not such a dust & lint magnet like it was when it was new. All in all nice watch, no complaints from me.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Awesome! :) Edit: Missed your question. The Moto 360 Sport is running great. I really like it. And as I hoped the band is wearing in nicely over time and is not such a dust & lint magnet like it was when it was new. All in all nice watch, no complaints from me.
I was just wondering how that band was holding up the other day. So it doesn't attract lint like it did?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I was just wondering how that band was holding up the other day. So it doesn't attract lint like it did?

Nope, not like it used to. It's starting to get a little "smoother" with daily use and not quite as sticky.

It does still attract more dust and lint than the G watch stock band, don't get me wrong. But it's much better now than it was when brand new.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Wow. Had a scary moment with my Urbane today. I've still been having intermittent issues with not getting notified on the watch even though everything says it's connected.

I rebooted the watch today when toggling the connection on and off didn't seem to fix it. After that, it kept shutting itself off. 3-4 times, I looked down at my wrist and the screen was off. The first time or two, I thought, "No big deal. Somehow, I accidentally put it into theater mode." Nope. Off. Hold down the side button to turn it on and watch it start booting. Look down again a little later and the screen is off.

It seems to be up and running properly now, but that was really weird. First bit of real trouble I've had with the watch aside from those wonky connection issues...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Wow. Had a scary moment with my Urbane today. I've still been having intermittent issues with not getting notified on the watch even though everything says it's connected.

I rebooted the watch today when toggling the connection on and off didn't seem to fix it. After that, it kept shutting itself off. 3-4 times, I looked down at my wrist and the screen was off. The first time or two, I thought, "No big deal. Somehow, I accidentally put it into theater mode." Nope. Off. Hold down the side button to turn it on and watch it start booting. Look down again a little later and the screen is off.

It seems to be up and running properly now, but that was really weird. First bit of real trouble I've had with the watch aside from those wonky connection issues...

Definitely something to keep an eye on. That's strange, especially since you did a FDR when pairing it to your new phone. I hope your watch is not slowly dying.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force

It must be contagious. Mine stopped giving me notifications today. Maybe a problem with AW?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It must be contagious. Mine stopped giving me notifications today. Maybe a problem with AW?

Did you get your problem resolved, Jonny? Wondering if a FDR worked. I haven't made any changes on mine, it just didn't do anything today other than tell me the time....
I did recently get an update on the app, prior to noticeable not coming through.

I've switched phones a lot lately. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

No issues after it decided to not turn itself off again today.

When I'm having issues with notifications not coming through, that's usually fixed by toggling BT on my phone, disconnecting & then reconnecting via the menu in the AW app, or restarting the watch.

I didn't have a chance to try an FDR today. If it acts up again tomorrow, I'll definitely do one.

Sent from my Moto Z

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I did recently get an update on the app, prior to noticeable not coming through.

I've switched phones a lot lately. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

No issues after it decided to not turn itself off again today.

When I'm having issues with notifications not coming through, that's usually fixed by toggling BT on my phone, disconnecting & then reconnecting via the menu in the AW app, or restarting the watch.

I didn't have a chance to try an FDR today. If it acts up again tomorrow, I'll definitely do one.

Sent from my Moto Z

I just went into my settings and saw mine's not connected to BT. I tried toggling from my phone, but it still isn't connecting....