Any way to get D R O I D ringtone for the incredible?

OP
S
Reaction score
the "droid" sound on zedge uploaded by "mariel19701970" sounds pretty good. I'm trying to upload my stock sound but its freezing up for some reason. Just search for "droid" and it should be the second one on the list

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
S
Reaction score
you can also create a set of folders on your SD card:

media/audio/ringtones
put the ringtone or any MP3 in the ringtone folder,
they will show up on your ringtones list!

you can do another folder for notifications too...

I missed this post first time around. just got my new replacement INC. Want to set D R O I D as a notification.

what do i need to setup on the sd card?

a folder called media then another folder in there called audio then another in there called notifications?

is that right?

thanks!!

Droids

Reaction score
you can also create a set of folders on your SD card:

media/audio/ringtones
put the ringtone or any MP3 in the ringtone folder,
they will show up on your ringtones list!

you can do another folder for notifications too...

I missed this post first time around. just got my new replacement INC. Want to set D R O I D as a notification.

what do i need to setup on the sd card?

a folder called media then another folder in there called audio then another in there called notifications?

is that right?

thanks!!
Yes., like this...
Media
--Audio
----Ringtones
----Notifications
----Alarms
----etc.
--Video
-----Movies
-----YouTube
-----etc

bass_lover1

Reaction score
Sorry to bring up an old post, but I'm looking for a notification sound from the MotoDroid to use on my INC, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Anyone out there willing to list them for me (I'll know what it is once I read it), and share it as well?

Thanks

Droids

Reaction score
Sorry to bring up an old post, but I'm looking for a notification sound from the MotoDroid to use on my INC, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Anyone out there willing to list them for me (I'll know what it is once I read it), and share it as well?

Thanks
Here, have 'em all...
http://db.tt/OGVRbU

bass_lover1

Reaction score

Thanks
Here, have 'em all...

Thanks! Found what I was looking for (on the hunt).

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

Thanks
Here, have 'em all...

Thanks! Found what I was looking for (on the hunt).

On the hunt is a good one. I dont use any Moto notifications on my Incredible right now though.