Need Help Saving Ringtones

kdw11005

Reaction score
I have a DX & hubby got an Incredible for Christmas. We get a lot of ringtones from PhoneZoo, I know how to save them from the text msg as ringtones or notification sounds but the incredible is different, we long touch the msg & no options appear (like it does with the DX). Could someone please help me figure out how to save tones as notifications or ringtones on the incredible from text. I have the phone set to save everything to SD card if that makes a difference.

dh1234567

Reaction score
I can help! Okay, so first download the ringtone. It will be in your music app. Play the ringtone, and then press menu and select save as ringtone. Enjoy!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know you can create your own ringtones very easily using your mp3 files with an app named ringdroid. You'll never use a ringtone site again.

Dedonut

Reaction score
Mine downloaded as a text message. I can play and say 'save' but then get the error message that it didn't save, please retry saving'. Any suggestions? I could sure use some help. I've only had it since yesterday. Thanks.