Chick Magnet Gone

bspill

Reaction score
Until recently, the droid gave a loud D_R_O_I_D when connecting to the bluetooth in my car. Now, it just connects quietly. Since women are really turned on by the D-R-O-I-D, I now have to rely on my own wit and it's difficult. I checked to make sure notification sound was tured on and the volume was up. Any suggestions to get the connection sound back.

ebarcus

Reaction score
home screen > settings > apps > menu key > all
search for your.own.balls > enable

JK JK, seriously, is it playing the same notification as your default sounds?
home>menu>settings>sound&display>notifications

AND EDIT:
you made me lol at work, good job :D :icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Until recently, the droid gave a loud D_R_O_I_D when connecting to the bluetooth in my car. Now, it just connects quietly. Since women are really turned on by the D-R-O-I-D, I now have to rely on my own wit and it's difficult. I checked to make sure notification sound was tured on and the volume was up. Any suggestions to get the connection sound back.

Gave me a good laugh. Thanks :)

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
rofl

Yeah anyway that uses your notification sound so you must have changed it from DROID to something else (perhaps Too Sexy by Right Said Fred?)

OP
B

bspill

Reaction score
Notification sound set to DROID - Volume high - still no D-R-O-I-D - still no chicks.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
You realize of course that when you get that notification back, your Droid will be out wining / dining / screwing the chicks (vibrate mode) and you'll be sitting alone at White Castle ...

Try Wit upgrade 2.0 ...

ebarcus

Reaction score
You realize of course that when you get that notification back, your Droid will be out wining / dining / screwing the chicks (vibrate mode) and you'll be sitting alone at White Castle ...

Try Wit upgrade 2.0 ...

when i first found the "spark" app i placed it on my GF :icon_ devil: and told her she had electric undies, the spark she felt, helped our spark and voila no need for the DROID sound :D

robboxedit

Reaction score
I have the same issue (the "no DROID sound", not the "looking for my balls" issue, I know EXACTLY where my wife keeps the jar with my balls :icon_eek: ).

Just put the notification back to DROID and volume is up. Upon reboot....no "DROID". Makes me sad, any other ideas for this?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue (the "no DROID sound", not the "looking for my balls" issue, I know EXACTLY where my wife keeps the jar with my balls :icon_eek: ).

Just put the notification back to DROID and volume is up. Upon reboot....no "DROID". Makes me sad, any other ideas for this?
Lucky, I don't know where my wife keeps mine. They may be in her purse but I'm not sure.

ebarcus

Reaction score
:rofl3::rating10: best thread in a long time, glad i hopped on here today :D thanks guys

ps the girlfriend says that was one of my lamest attempts at impressing her, needless to say i just got laid :p

ebarcus

Reaction score
:icon_ worthless:

Lucky, I don't know where my wife keeps mine. They may be in her purse but I'm not sure.

:icon_ worthless: