Chick Magnet Gone

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Until recently, the droid gave a loud D_R_O_I_D when connecting to the bluetooth in my car. Now, it just connects quietly. Since women are really turned on by the D-R-O-I-D, I now have to rely on my own wit and it's difficult. I checked to make sure notification sound was tured on and the volume was up. Any suggestions to get the connection sound back.

I was also missing the droid start up sound but never realy care as I thought it was just the load on the phone, but last week my email apps crashed the phone and I had to do a factory reset to get the phone working. The first boot after my reset..DRoooiiiiid.

Cool!:beer2:

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Well the answer has already been posted so I will just share my DROID noise story. First day I got the phone I was still figuring out the alarm clock and whatnot so I figured (like my old phone) I had to jack the volume from vibrate to full so the alarm would ring and not just vibrate. So 3am(ish) I get a call from a drunk friend and this thing goes DROID! I was on 1 knee with my S&W MP .40 aiming down the hallway looking for an intruder. Then I realized my phone was lit up and I about emptied 16rds into my wall.

As for the ladies... Pfff... I don't even need the sound. Every woman in 100miles knows that I have a DROID and they flock. I often get women walking up to me biting there bottom lip and saying "So... I hear you have a DROID" Me "Yes, would you like to see it" Woman "Yes! Where is it?" Me "In my pocket" And before you know it they are clawing my pants off and its on. In my dreams! I have gotten "Do you want the phone or me tonight, take your pick now or sleep on the couch". Needless to say I had an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G night on the couch with my DROID! Jk jk, I went to the bed, sorry guys.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

R E M Y

Reaction score
I have the same issue (the "no DROID sound", not the "looking for my balls" issue, I know EXACTLY where my wife keeps the jar with my balls :icon_eek: ).

Just put the notification back to DROID and volume is up. Upon reboot....no "DROID". Makes me sad, any other ideas for this?

lol .. your too funny!