Any blur-less ROMs with HDMI?

OP
DMFA

DMFA

Reaction score
I'm liking Darkslide quite a bit so far. Having trouble subbing in a dialer that will fit a 192 LCD density, but I don't run into blur much and it's got HDMI.

I'm waiting on AngDroid to finish a patch for Fusion...at least, I think he's doing it. I don't have a direct line or anything

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

D3fault121

Reaction score
I really wish a rom like liberty would be able to incorporate HDMI support but it doesn't have that yet. So what I am doing is using Liberty the majority of the time and then will just restore my Apex and play my emulators on that. Not the most ideal thing to do but it is working but probably because I don't do it but once or so a week.

JkdJedi

Reaction score
I really wish a rom like liberty would be able to incorporate HDMI support but it doesn't have that yet. So what I am doing is using Liberty the majority of the time and then will just restore my Apex and play my emulators on that. Not the most ideal thing to do but it is working but probably because I don't do it but once or so a week.
Try TWONKY app found in the Market. It's a great HDMI alternative.

matalo

Reaction score

No app found.

JkdJedi

Reaction score

No app found.
Sorry, it's TWONKY MOBILE.https://market.android.com/details?id=com.pv.twonkyremote&feature=search_result

Last edited:

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
I don't use HDMI but with liberty toolbox you can install the blur gallery... would that enable it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App