1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LCD density and blur/half blur roms.

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by SyNiK4L, Feb 18, 2011.

1. SyNiK4L

SyNiK4L New Member

So iv been wanting to switch to a blur or part blur rom so that i can use some of the blur features...but i love having the lowest LCD density problem is...whenever i load any blur rom..so far iv tried both rubix blurry and apex. and everything works fine till i lower the LCD density then the dailer opens and closes everytime...anyway to fix this or am i doomed to either higher resolution or non blur roms?
  2. foxky

foxky New Member

that happens with all roms afaik. you can try a third party dialer since the density wont affect that but it wont be themed or whatever rom you have loaded will not change third party dialers.

tapped on my LibX 1.5