1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

anti virus

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by kramer56, May 22, 2011.

1. kramer56

kramer56 New Member

what should I do if I think i have a virus on my phone? I installed AVG but didnt have the balls to click on the FIX tab when it said it would remove alot of things, now did it mean the actual apps and stuff or just the security things wrong with the apps and stuff? the phone acts so weird very laggy and today I woke up and all my text msgs are gone. I use the go sms and its very goofy and freezing alot, but this morning 1200 texts were gone from my phone started right back to zero on the texting. Should install and run an anti virus on it or not?
  2. jphuntz

jphuntz New Member

There are no known viruses for android, so before you run an AntiVirus app or remove anything, report your issues to the customer service dept. of your phone manufacturer. They'll probably tell you to do a hard reset, which will wipe your phone completely. Most of the time that fixes any issues.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Using AVG will make your phone run super slow, it's a huge resource hog. Get rid of that. And also get rid of any task killer as well if you have one installed,
Search tags for this page
anti virus
droid incredible 2 virus removal
how to get rid of a virus on a htc phone

virus removal htc incredible

what can i do if i think my htc android phone has a virus