Freezing

kramer56

Reaction score
I am having an issue with my phone freezing up alot. the texting is way bad but so is browsing getting very annoying. should I run any anti virus on the damn thing or what other options?

smtom

Reaction score
Has message limit been met? Maybe clear browser cache and delete old messages and see if issue persists.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am having an issue with my phone freezing up alot. the texting is way bad but so is browsing getting very annoying. should I run any anti virus on the damn thing or what other options?

Running an antivirus is just going to slow things up. They are a huge resources hog. So if you have one on your phone get rid of it. Also remove any task killers.

After you've done that go into your privacy section and do a factory data reset. You will have to sign in again to everything, and all of your apps should restore, even the free ones. If that doesn't happen then go to the Market and "My apps" and at least you'll find your paid ones there.

You may want to just restore a couple apps at a time per day. See how your phone works. If it screws up immediately and freezes then take it back and get another. If not keep adding apps until you find the "problem."

hereishillary

Reaction score
My thunderbolt freezes all the time no matter what I'm doing. It slows down first (if I'm using flash), and then just stops all together. Is this a common problem, or maybe specific to my phone?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums