Another Moto X4 Photo Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x4-leak-2nd.jpg

Here's another supposedly leaked image of the 4th gen Moto X outer case. This one looks like it came from the supply chain, as we can see the cellophane covering over it. The other notable thing is the large home button right underneath a Moto logo. At the top you can make out "Motorola confidential property not for sale."

The rumored official reveal date is still August 24th, but we will keep an eye out for any further developments. In the mean-time, here's our dedicated section for the device: Moto X (2016) 4th Generation

Source: Mobipicker

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Is it just me or that bottom button look too low?

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or that bottom button look too low?

it does look kinda strange... fingerprint scanner? I figured they'd put it on the back where the moto logo is....

hopefully they didn't remove the stereo speakers... people are constantly telling me how nice and loud and bad ass the speakers on my phone are.... it would be a really stupid idea to remove the stereo front speakers.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
it does look kinda strange... fingerprint scanner? I figured they'd put it on the back where the moto logo is....

hopefully they didn't remove the stereo speakers... people are constantly telling me how nice and loud and bad ass the speakers on my phone are.... it would be a really stupid idea to remove the stereo front speakers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Does your Moto X have stereo speakers? If you're referring to the two openings on the bottom of the phone, and if it's similar to my Turbo 2, one opening (the right), is actually a speaker and the other opening is a microphone, both configured to look like speaker orifices but simply for symmetry.
dc2053510f91836054322536a81f734f.jpg

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
on the moto x 3rd gen has speaker on top and bottom, bottom one is larger though.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does your Moto X have stereo speakers? If you're referring to the two openings on the bottom of the phone, and if it's similar to my Turbo 2, one opening (the right), is actually a speaker and the other opening is a microphone, both configured to look like speaker orifices but simply for symmetry.
dc2053510f91836054322536a81f734f.jpg
It's definitely a speaker, and the sound is awesome

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

I love my Turbo 2 FoxKat, but have to admit that even my daughter's Moto X 2014's are louder in speaker phone mode than our Turbo 2's are.

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I was looking forward to the new Moto X. Not now. Dual front speakers are what led me to almost pull the trigger on the X Pure. Told myself to wait for this years. Severely disappointed. Here's hoping the new 5.7+ Nexus will have them. Gotta have the big screen and dual front speakers.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I was looking forward to the new Moto X. Not now. Dual front speakers are what led me to almost pull the trigger on the X Pure. Told myself to wait for this years. Severely disappointed. Here's hoping the new 5.7+ Nexus will have them. Gotta have the big screen and dual front speakers.
I would not count it out just yet, these leaks are WAY early and may not be the final product. Too many times over the years, leaked pics from Hong Kong or China leak out and the final product is very different. I'm not holding my breath that this really is the true Moto X 2016.

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I would not count it out just yet, these leaks are WAY early and may not be the final product. Too many times over the years, leaked pics from Hong Kong or China leak out and the final product is very different. I'm not holding my breath that this really is the true Moto X 2016.

I certainly hope so. I am done overpaying for locked, bloated, slow updated overpriced Verizon phones....Edited......I should say carrier phones. Going the route of unlocked.

Last edited:

Amagine

Reaction score
umm. Thats what you get with Motorola products regardless of the carrier o_O

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
umm. Thats what you get with Motorola products regardless of the carrier o_O
Way less bloat than Samsung as of late, and faster updates.