Moto X4 Hands On Photos!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
dhsrzwwxgaapogf-jpg.77778

One of the most anticipated handsets of the years just got some hands on photos! The Moto X4 is breaking cover just a few days before the August 24th release. We can see it from a few different angles in blue. We have not seen a new version of the Moto X series since 2015 so you can see why fans of the series would be excited. The Moto X series is known for bringing high end specs and features at an affordable price. Rumors suggest the Moto X4 will come with a 5.2" Full HD display, Snapdragon 630 processor, Adreno 508 GPU, 3GB of RAM/32GB of storage option and 4GBRAM/64GB of storage option, and dual lens camera setup. This is the midrange device for Motorola this year and will be priced competitively.

via Slashleaks

Attachments

• DHsrzWwXgAApOgF.jpg
    DHsrzWwXgAApOgF.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 3,423
OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
there is at the link. it looks good

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am really liking that blue model.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
The real question would be how close to Pure Android will it be. Wasn't the X the one that was the closest to a Pure Vanilla Android OS?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The real question would be how close to Pure Android will it be. Wasn't the X the one that was the closest to a Pure Vanilla Android OS?

In the past, yes...the Moto X was always a near stock Android phone. With the Moto app added features. Since the current Z Series and Moto G series still run near stock Android (with the Moto app) I'm confident the new Moto X will be the same.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was a huge fan of the original Droid X. It would be awesome to see Moto back on top with a featured pack phone.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is the first phone to catch my interest because it offers an upgrade from my 3GB of ram without "supersizing" my phone....unfortunately I believe that 4/64 option is only going to be available internationally :eek:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not sure what to think of this new "leaked" information about the Moto X4. The multiple Bluetooth at once might be cool, not sure I like the built-in Alexa integration. From multiple Google News stories...

The X4 will ship with Alexa functionality — it’s not the first phone to offer the feature, but it’s still a relative rarity.

...We don’t have a lot of information on precisely how the feature was integrated here, but it sounds like it’s pretty deep, given the fact that you can ask Alexa questions even when the phone is locked.

More interesting is the inclusion of a new Bluetooth from French startup Tempow that brings a kind of Sonos-like solution to the phone. Basically it makes it possible to stream audio to several different speakers or headphones at once, regardless of manufacturer. It’s not a super mainstream feature, but it’s a compelling one, as many manufacturers struggle to find ways to differentiate themselves in what feels like an increasingly homogenous world of phone makers...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I saw this morning that there is a new leak, suggesting that Moto and Google are partnered together to produce an Android One variant of the Moto X4; possibly the first Android One phone to be released in the US.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks. I didn't post the link because I figured people know how to use Google and find the information for themselves.