Pictures of Moto X4 leak

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I use fingerprint sensor for turning screen on/off and to sign into secure bank/credit card apps instead of typing password.

my problem is, I don't even know my passwords so I use lastpass and fingerprint scan. I doubt the iris scan will be secure enough at this time. wonder if contacts will affect it :)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
This phone hasn't even been announced yet and Tech sites are already bashing it on-line. Geez people, give it a chance. Both of my kids need a new phone soon, if the price is decent on this thing and it has Driving Mode this will be their new phone.

Moto X4.png

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I might have some interest in this...first, it's Moto....second the specs are a little better than what normally see on mid-range devices.

But FM Radio? Why? I remember years ago that was a coveted feature. Now all of a sudden I see FM Radios popping up in various phones. I guess it might be handy if you're somewhere with spotty cell service and no wifi, but c'mon....

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
This phone hasn't even been announced yet and Tech sites are already bashing it on-line. Geez people, give it a chance. Both of my kids need a new phone soon, if the price is decent on this thing and it has Driving Mode this will be their new phone.

View attachment 77759

remember tech sites also bashed the original note phone. looked what happened with it and look at what it become.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I might have some interest in this...first, it's Moto....second the specs are a little better than what normally see on mid-range devices.

But FM Radio? Why? I remember years ago that was a coveted feature. Now all of a sudden I see FM Radios popping up in various phones. I guess it might be handy if you're somewhere with spotty cell service and no wifi, but c'mon....

fm radio? whats that :) I forgotten about that.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
remember tech sites also bashed the original note phone. looked what happened with it and look at what it become.
That's just it though...the Moto X IS already a distinguished line of phones. The original Moto X in 2013 was ground breaking and introduced features that many modern phones still enjoy as part of stock Android. This is the 5th generation of the Moto X. I guess because Moto took a year off with the X lineup (no Moto X in 2016) people have forgotten how great all the previous Moto X phones were?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk