Pictures of Moto X4 leak

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
moto-x4-png.77750

Motorola has said in the past that the Moto X line would not be returning, but recent leaks of the Moto X4 have proved that the company's since changed its mind. The latest leak comes courtesy of Anatel, Brazil's homologation agency, and brings with it a number of pictures that reveal the device at all angles.

Continue Reading @ androidpolice

Attachments

• moto-x4.png
    moto-x4.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,379

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Nice looking phone, can't wait to see one of these in person. . All of the former Moto X models were pretty awesome. Not sure when they said it would not be continued? Everything I always read said they were going to continue it, just not in 2016 and were going to focus on the Moto Z, G and E in 2016. Either way, I hope this thing continues the Moto X "awesome phone" tradition.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
stupid front fingerprint scanner taking extra space that doesn't need to be taken and NOT working as a button... it's just a complete waste of space.

otherwise, decent looking device.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think it will also act as the fingerprint gesture button, from what I have read in leaks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
stupid front fingerprint scanner taking extra space that doesn't need to be taken and NOT working as a button... it's just a complete waste of space.

otherwise, decent looking device.

I don't think it is a waste of space at all unless you don't use it. I rather it be on the front where it is easy to use than on the back where it is very inconvenient to use.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think it is a waste of space at all unless you don't use it. I rather it be on the front where it is easy to use than on the back where it is very inconvenient to use.
Have you used an lg lately? My finger rests on the fingerprint scanner naturally when I'm holding it. It's much easier than on the front at the bottom where I've got to fumble around with the device to get my finger there.

That's just my take on it.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
To be fair, the Samsung fingerprint placement on the back is definitely not the greatest... I do agree with you on that.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I wish they just left it at the bottom on the front. I use walmart pay, samsung pay and lastpass too much to have it on the back. why can't companies just leave it well enough alone on some things.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
How quick are the fingerprint sensors? I have no use for it - between trusted locations and trusted devices, my device is rarely locked.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
How quick are the fingerprint sensors? I have no use for it - between trusted locations and trusted devices, my device is rarely locked.

almost immediate for me. the only time I ever had problems with it was after losing a battle with some superglue and lost my fingerprints :)

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't even press the button on my device before it's unlocked.

Basically if I even touch the actual button (on my device the fingerprint scanner is in the power power button.) before I can press down on the button is already registered and has turned on the screen and if it's successful unlocked it.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
fingerprint scans have come a long way since they first became available on portable devices. The first one I had was on a hp ipaq. anyone remember those :) it was a bit iffy at times.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I use fingerprint sensor for turning screen on/off and to sign into secure bank/credit card apps instead of typing password.