Angry Birds Released [Full Version]

Diordna

Reaction score
I so wish they had more unlockable unique birds other than just the boomerang.

I'm finally on 6-7, still a long ways to go though! But I'll get there. Plus those golden eggs and the fun challenges when you click the golden eggs on the golden egg screen lol

And if you guys don't know, there is a golden egg on the credit screen, in the title menu just click the button of the left side which shows the credits and scroll it down and click the gold egg.

BigZig

Reaction score
angry birds

My buddy is running 2.1 and angry birds does not show up in his market does this game only work on 2.2. My other ? is does any 1 know how to beat level 3-5 in the first group of levels

Diordna

Reaction score
It is on the Android Market for any android phones like 1.6+

And I'm stuck on 6-12 lol it sucks.

As for 3-15 here is what you do, aim the bomb bird at the first low domino like right in front of you, and make it break that domino and the bomb bird will fall in between some wood touching the floor and exploding to kill 3 pigs. Then the last one will be buried and just use first flying egg dropper to hit a good spot to clear debris, and the last one nail it!

segdoh49

Reaction score
I downloaded from the Market and first time I tried to run the app it forced closed my Droid1

UPDATE: redownloaded and works fine dah!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I downloaded from the Market and first time I tried to run the app it forced closed my Droid1

UPDATE: redownloaded and works fine dah!

What do you mean it force closed your Droid. Are you saying the Droid restarted or that the game force closed?

polack

Reaction score
Alright, beat the game and got six golden eggs. now i'm going through and getting three stars in every level. is there a walk through for this game anywhere? the only one i can find is for the iphone version and the levels looked different. i need to know what levels these eggs are in. getting three stars isn't that hard.

mikespe

Reaction score
May have been posted already but anyone have a tip for 2-9? I have been on that level for 3 days!

Thanks

phaze3131

Reaction score
Angry Birds available for Android.....Now Available in the Android Market

IT’S HERE. AND IT’S FREE. After an extended period of beta testing, Rovio is proud to present Angry Birds for the Android platform. First of all, we’d like to thank you for your patience.

Why is Angry Birds free on Android? We want to make Angry Birds available for as many people as possible. Previously, many people were experiencing problems in finding Angry Birds on Android Market, but now everybody can download the game on their device.

Angry Birds will run on second generation Android devices and upwards, with Android platform 1.6 or later. Your device needs to support OpenGL ES 2.0. QVGA display resolution is not supported currently, but we will add support for QVGA devices soon.

Angry Birds Android features mobile advertising. A future update will include the option to purchase and opt out of advertisements.

To get the game now, you can download Angry Birds on your device for free exclusively from GetJar (Download Angry Birds for Mobile). It will soon be available on the Android Market and Motorola SHOP4APPS, free of charge as well.

We have worked long and hard to ensure that Angry Birds gives the best possible experience on Android, and we believe we have reached our goal. We welcome our fans to see for themselves and have fun playing Angry Birds!

why was this not moved to the relative section where all other posts about new aps are moved? kinda odd don't ya think?

Diordna

Reaction score
Angry Birds available for Android.....Now Available in the Android Market

IT’S HERE. AND IT’S FREE. After an extended period of beta testing, Rovio is proud to present Angry Birds for the Android platform. First of all, we’d like to thank you for your patience.

Why is Angry Birds free on Android? We want to make Angry Birds available for as many people as possible. Previously, many people were experiencing problems in finding Angry Birds on Android Market, but now everybody can download the game on their device.

Angry Birds will run on second generation Android devices and upwards, with Android platform 1.6 or later. Your device needs to support OpenGL ES 2.0. QVGA display resolution is not supported currently, but we will add support for QVGA devices soon.

Angry Birds Android features mobile advertising. A future update will include the option to purchase and opt out of advertisements.

To get the game now, you can download Angry Birds on your device for free exclusively from GetJar (Download Angry Birds for Mobile). It will soon be available on the Android Market and Motorola SHOP4APPS, free of charge as well.

We have worked long and hard to ensure that Angry Birds gives the best possible experience on Android, and we believe we have reached our goal. We welcome our fans to see for themselves and have fun playing Angry Birds!

why was this not moved to the relative section where all other posts about new aps are moved? kinda odd don't ya think?

Technically it should be in the game section for obvious reasons. But a mod made this thread so they break rules and have fun, like a cop running a red light.

joker920

Reaction score
So I downloaded the game from Android Market.
I Have completed 1-1 through 1-20 but 1-21 is still locked and I can't go any further. I even have 3 stars on the completed ones.

Any ideas?