Angry Birds Final Now Available - NOT on Android Market, yet.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
It's actually on the market now. I just downloaded it and it replaced the .apk file.

Surprisingly my data is still there :)

SkullOne

Reaction score
I get an installation error. Unknown reason -18 anybody know what that is?

moot

Reaction score
Glad it's now on market. Not having to worry about when to update will be a huge plus! Can't believe it's free!

GrillMouster

Reaction score
The title of this article/thread needs to be updated. The full Angry Birds app is available on teh Android Market now. It's a separate download from the Lite Beta version.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The title of this article/thread needs to be updated. The full Angry Birds app is available on teh Android Market now. It's a separate download from the Lite Beta version.

left a message with a mod already about that

sorry - i wouldn't have posted it like that, but i got the impression it would be off the market a little longer than it was

Code Money

Reaction score
Top Notch Android App

Hands down this is one of the best gaming apps on the android system. Kudos to Rovio for being one of the 1st developers to truly unlock the true capability of the android os. This is the first game I've seen that looks and plays just as well on my Droid 2 as the app on the i*hone. Finally some programmers that can actually code. This is the future gentleman.

tangent88

Reaction score
multitasking?

Wasn't this pushed back to ensure multitasking works? I don't know about the rest of you, but when i hit home, it resets the game...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

sorry - i wouldn't have posted it like that, but i got the impression it would be off the market a little longer than it was

After 30 minutes has gone by we are not suppose to change the titles. The reason for this is because it causes links to break, like with google, yahoo, etc. So the title probably won't be changed.

Gkope

Reaction score

After 30 minutes has gone by we are not suppose to change the titles. The reason for this is because it causes links to break, like with google, yahoo, etc. So the title probably won't be changed.

That is OK for just making small changes. But something that is wrong should be changed. I think the policy needs to be waived for something like this... especially with how popular the game is today.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I love this game. Sad though its not a paid game. Honestly, I want to donate to them for making such an awesome game.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

That is OK for just making small changes. But something that is wrong should be changed. I think the policy needs to be waived for something like this... especially with how popular the game is today.

I screwed up. That's like news posting rule #1, because of what Hook said. My bad.