Angry Birds Released [Full Version]

TheDJ

Chances are anyone who downloaded the game through the link will have to redownload it when it comes to the market, or else you wont get any updates in the future.

Does this mean we will lose any work we have done on the game? For instance once we download from the market do we have to re-do everything?

debdroid1a

Chances are anyone who downloaded the game through the link will have to redownload it when it comes to the market, or else you wont get any updates in the future.

Does this mean we will lose any work we have done on the game? For instance once we download from the market do we have to re-do everything?
When I used the link provided above, I didn't have anything on any of the games. I just looked at the "lite" version and I still have all my scores and 3 stars...

So I don't know...

I want to know when all apple devolpers are coming to the Droid side I have emailed the Creator of talking Carl and never got a reply that's the only reason I still have my iPod touch

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I found a golden egg. on the main game screen click the gear on the bottom left and then click the "i", scroll to the bottom and click the golden egg after the credits. Bam a gold egg and an extra level.

Big Cam

I'm curious how this will work when the marketplace version is released.

Since this is a side loaded appplications, will it update when updates go out through the market?

If not I don't want to ahve to download a 3rd version, and loose all my progress from the full version I have now.

Dark Lazer

How do you know it will be on the market? I don't believe I've seen any statements on this subject. I would love a paid version w/out ads from the market. :)
It's in the first post.

It will soon be available on the Android Market and Motorola SHOP4APPS, free of charge as well.

The thread in the news section also mentions a future paid app to remove ads :)

Dark Lazer

I'm curious how this will work when the marketplace version is released.

Since this is a side loaded appplications, will it update when updates go out through the market?

If not I don't want to ahve to download a 3rd version, and loose all my progress from the full version I have now.
I'm almost positive it'll only update if you download the market version, unless the devs plan on putting a new updated .apk out everytime, but I really doubt that.

You'll probably lose your progress, but I'm not too bothered since I bought it on the iPod Touch and my main game is overthere anyways. This is just for fun when I'm bored.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Full version is awesome. Can't wait for more devs to jump over.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

white Lightning

glad to get it for free from the market now...
Great game... has some little glitches so far and the ads are annoying...

but I am still palying it so............