Android wear update

Badelhas

Reaction score
What I would really really wish if for Motorola to start selling the 24mm Monolink Metal Band separately. It's the best option to go with the simple yet classy design of the Moto 360, don't you guys agree?
uploadfromtaptalk1430132999879.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1430133005246.png

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
It is a great looking band..

Reactions: cr6

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
People that rip the 360 for being big must not see all of the huge watch faces on regular watches out there. Big watches are in guys.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
People that rip the 360 for being big must not see all of the huge watch faces on regular watches out there. Big watches are in guys.

He's totally right. EVERYONE has HUGE watches now. The 360 is probably SMALLER then my bosses watch.
Just not for me, thanks. ;)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's totally right. EVERYONE has HUGE watches now. The 360 is probably SMALLER then my bosses watch.
Just not for me, thanks. ;)
My S is smaller than many of my co-workers , male and female, regular watches. Before researching and getting my first smartwatch I actually thought they were wearing them. I even asked 1 guy because his was dang near the size of my Dare phone and bright white. I thought it was an Apple watch, not knowing it hadn't been released yet. It was an Armitron sport/divers watch but rectangular instead of round.

Badelhas

Reaction score
Noticed a NEW app update yesterday, guys? Didn't see anything different...
On another subject I wish we could use some simple and classic black watchfaces like the ones available on the LG Urbane [Link removed per DF.net guidelines and policies]

I use it with a suit every day and it would look great disguising the flat tire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Noticed a NEW app update yesterday, guys? Didn't see anything different...
On another subject I wish we could use some simple and classic black watchfaces like the ones available on the LG Urbane [Link removed per DF.net guidelines and policies]

I use it with a suit every day and it would look great disguising the flat tire.
An update to the Android Wear app, or the watch OS?

Didn't tour watch come with simple black faces. The LG G came with two: one digital and one analog. They are nice,clean and simple, but do look nice when I am in the mood for clean & simple.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I just got a Wear update, too. Minor. Adds nothing for us.

TapaTurbo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just got a Wear update, too. Minor. Adds nothing for us.

TapaTurbo
Thanks for the info. Still hasn't popped up on my phone. But after the last two AW updates killed my watxh and I had to FDR it both times, I will hold off on this one until there is something worth updating for

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Well maybe I will download it. Google Play Services is what was bombing my watch the last two updates. And new drivers is usually good. Maybe this one will not kill my watch. Thanks!