Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
My Google's Inbox email app stopped sending the notifications to my watch after the update. I'm I the only one?
You're referring to the Inbox app and not the Gmail app, right? I use gmail, so I can't say. Gmail's still notifying me on the watch. Sometimes all you need to do is restart it, but it seems like I've only had an issue when NO apps were sending notifications to the watch.

You also might check in the AW app on your phone to make sure you didn't accidentally block the app from notifying you on the watch.

Badelhas

Reaction score
You're referring to the Inbox app and not the Gmail app, right? I use gmail, so I can't say. Gmail's still notifying me on the watch. Sometimes all you need to do is restart it, but it seems like I've only had an issue when NO apps were sending notifications to the watch.

You also might check in the AW app on your phone to make sure you didn't accidentally block the app from notifying you on the watch.
Yes, the Inbox app. It's not blocked and I tried to un install it also, to no avail. Does anybody here uses that app?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Maybe I am missing something. I am not getting any notifications from the Inbox app, not on my phone or watch. I turned off G Mail notifications and went through all the Inbox app settings and turned ON every Notification setting I could find and still received none. I wonder if it was the latest update? I think I updated the Inbox app yesterday or Wednesday. I will test it out some more, but I am getting nothing .

Badelhas

Reaction score
Maybe I am missing something. I am not getting any notifications from the Inbox app, not on my phone or watch. I turned off G Mail notifications and went through all the Inbox app settings and turned ON every Notification setting I could find and still received none. I wonder if it was the latest update? I think I updated the Inbox app yesterday or Wednesday. I will test it out some more, but I am getting nothing .
Yeah, it was one thing or the other. I've been getting them only some of the times, I don't get it. Thanks for your input, anyhow

Badelhas

Reaction score
I just realized that it's not only this app, I just received 3 sms and none appeared on the watch :(

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just realized that it's not only this app, I just received 3 sms and none appeared on the watch :(
I am seeing notifications for texts, e-mail, G Mail, Tapatalk, Color Note, etc. If you are having issues with more than just Inbox it might be time to unpair your watch, reboot watch & phone and start over with a fresh BT pairing connection.

Badelhas

Reaction score
I am seeing notifications for texts, e-mail, G Mail, Tapatalk, Color Note, etc. If you are having issues with more than just Inbox it might be time to unpair your watch, reboot watch & phone and start over with a fresh BT pairing connection.
I did exactly that, made Android wear app forget the watch, rebooted both and now the app can't find my watch :(
Please help

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Let's hope you are not in the same boat I was in last night....but if so its not real difficult. Is Bluetooth turned on on the phone? What is happening on the AW app screen?

Badelhas

Reaction score
Ok, it's paired now, had to reset the watch. But now watch maker, coffee, wear mini launcher, etc, are now longer installed and working on the watch. How do I make them work again?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Ok, it's paired now, had to reset the watch. But now watch maker, coffee, wear mini launcher, etc, are now longer installed and working on the watch. How do I make them work again?
Push all apps to watch in AW. Takes it some time to resync.

Sent from my Note 4

Badelhas

Reaction score
Everything is working now except Wear Mini Launcher,is dosent work when I try to launch it sliding from the side. Maybe if I reinstall it?
Thanks guys for your help

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Everything is working now except Wear Mini Launcher,is dosent work when I try to launch it sliding from the side. Maybe if I reinstall it?
Thanks guys for your help
Try playing with the settings on the drawer handle or whatever they call it first. I've had a similar issue. It also seems to take a bit before it actually works. If changing the setting, opening it on the watch, then changing it back doesn't work, I'd reinstall.

Sent from my Note 4