Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Bits.....my post clearly says bits. Darn auto correct.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Haha! Kinda thought that's what you meant. I might try it later, but I get the feeling I won't be a fan of the clock getting smaller with each thing added.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
True. It's not going to be my favorite, but might be one to throw in the rotation once in a while.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Swipe to Apps still works on the G.

Tap'n Turbo
Ah. Swipe still works for me too. Just tapping used to do the same thing. I'm OK with this change. Like I said, less chance of accidentally launching something.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I decided to give the newly updated Skymaster face a try today to check out the new interactive functionality. That face has always had 4 dials that you could set from the AW app on your phone; one for Date, Weather, Battery level and Second Time Zone, or Blank. The dev updated the face to take advantage of the new interactive mode. Now, with a tap on any existing dial on the watch face, or an empty space, you can toggle through all 4 dial styles (and blank) right there on the watch face. This could open up a lot of new watch face functionality as the developers start to update their faces to take advantage of this. Pretty cool Google...pretty cool!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Maybe I'll force my wife to start wearing the G Watch so I can try the sharing thing out. She swears it's way too big for her, but it's just sitting there on the dresser since I got the Urbane...

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Someone should test. I'm willing to 'hook up with you' for a day or three.
I'll PM you some contact info.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So far we have shared stickers, a doodle and I sent a picture. I think it displays the last 10 photos you have taken.

I have been trying to get my wife into these also. This might help her decide to try one.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Here is the main screen, shows the avatar of who you are connected to. Maybe the Google+ profile pic?

screen.png
When you tap their pic here are some of the option. If you send a photo it automatically saves as the wallpaper on their watch. Pere sent me a nice Cleveland Indians pic, which is now my wallpaper. :cool:

screen (1).png

And then some of the configuration options:

screen (2).png

Gramesmith

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of smart watch users have faced problem after updating to the latest version. I am not sure that should I go for it or not? Any suggestion?