Android Phones Take Over Verizon: Report

Bilgediver

Reaction score
It seems odd that they are only featuring Motorola and HTC Phones (yea yea only 1 HTC, bit still).

You think they would feature ALL Android phones CURRENTLY sold at Verizon. I understand why the don't show the original Droid, its not currently sold.
They are missing the Samsung Fascinate and the LG Ally, both fairly popular phones that are STILL sold at Verizon!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Big Ry

Reaction score
Aside from the above mentioned missing android devices, they don't have the devour or eris. Incredible is discontinued, so its not just "available" devices. That's a butload of phones!!! D1, D2, DX, DPro, Devour, citrus, incredible, eris, fascinate, ally, and probably more im forgetting! 10 android devices!!!! dancedroid

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Bilgediver

Reaction score
My gf for some reason "loves" the new blackberry torch. I told her her phone (LG Ally) is probably way better than it in any way. She just thinks its so "sleek".

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Aside from the above mentioned missing android devices, they don't have the devour or eris. Incredible is discontinued, so its not just "available" devices. That's a butload of phones!!! D1, D2, DX, DPro, Devour, citrus, incredible, eris, fascinate, ally, and probably more im forgetting! 10 android devices!!!! dancedroid

+1
Totally

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My gf for some reason "loves" the new blackberry torch. I told her her phone (LG Ally) is probably way better than it in any way. She just thinks its so "sleek".

Torch is OK, but it doesn't even have a 1 gb processor.

cjreyes666

Reaction score
:blackdroid:

+1
Totally

They pic only droid branded phones and the og droid wasnt there since is long gone why put a phone when is no longer offered?

bigkoch125

Reaction score
I had a blackberry then went to a droid and will never look back blackberry is so slow and android is just so much better overall.

Redbeard

Reaction score
I was ecstatic a year and a half ago getting my BB Curve 8330. Buuuut, when the contract was up for renewal, I had to go with the Droid 2. Much faster than BB, more apps, etc. I won't even consider an iPhone, even when it comes to Verizon.

Big Ry

Reaction score
:blackdroid:

+1
Totally

They pic only droid branded phones and the og droid wasnt there since is long gone why put a phone when is no longer offered?
um....droid incredible? discontinued some time ago, buddy.