Android on the Bionic as it was meant to be, IMHO

deduct

Reaction score
That's news to me big red. I've never had this happen to me

bigred8380

Reaction score
Yea D...had it happen to me on Icarus at first also. It has something to do with the device setup when we flash the new ROMs...prolly checked something for verizon that I didn't need and it set up the stupid noti. Got that ish blocked and all is well now.

Stingray71

Reaction score
Can't get google+ photos to show up, only shows the amount of photos in the folder and an icon with no picture. Works fine in stock rom, any suggestions?

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh. Well me and deduct are on eclipse now (dont know if its a secret or not) has amazing battery. So if you ever want to try it. Come on over

deduct

Reaction score
Dog is right. Eclipse has the best battery life hands down. As far as performance and overclock and great signal and cool animations blurry maxx is my pick for that.

Stingray71

Reaction score
Got say, I like Eclipse. Seems smoother than Blurry Maxx for me. Not to mention, Maxx has been rebooting on me for some reason. Twice it's done this even after fresh install. I prefer the clean no frills approach anyway. Installed most of the standard apps I use, so far so good.

deduct

Reaction score
Blurry rebooted on me at least once a day too until I toned CPU down to1.2

Stingray71

Reaction score
That was my next move, but I doubt I'll be going back. Eclipse running smooth as silk. Already deleted Maxx Rom.

deduct

Reaction score
That's too bad. I ran eclipse for the last 2 days and had terrible data drops and battery life. Which is the exact opposite of how eclipse used to run. So I'm back on blurry and its solid as hell.