Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Agree, I say keep it mysterious. Or show up with bags over their heads with their avatar on the front.

Sent from my Nexus 6
Mr. Storm can be on camera all he wants, but I expect ck to at least be a giant cg baby.

Sent from my Note 4

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
No way. Not unless ck actually looks like that creepy baby in his avatar. I've pictured him like that for years now.

Don't ruin the magic!

Sent from my Note 4

I saw a picture of him once, a year or so ago. Runs in my mind he had a couple of small rolls on a couple of TV shows while he lived on the West Coast.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic ...

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Great job guys! I really like the format.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I saw a picture of him once, a year or so ago. Runs in my mind he had a couple of small rolls on a couple of TV shows while he lived on the West Coast.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic ...
It's strange enough hearing their voices. I'm gonna have to ease into this.

Sent from my Note 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I think it would be great seeing my fellow Droid Soldiers do a weekly Podcast on Hangouts.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!
Baby steps, but I wouldn't be against participating once in a while if I was invited.

Sent from my Note 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Me to if invited.

The rs and mods used to have a hangout running for quick discussion of forum matters and off topic stuff, but I never got in on a video one even though I seem to remember at least one being announced.

I actually watched a hangouts podcast from another Android site last night. Never really got into podcasts, but I enjoyed it.

Sent from my Note 4

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
The rs and mods used to have a hangout running for quick discussion of forum matters and off topic stuff, but I never got in on a video one even though I seem to remember at least one being announced.

I actually watched a hangouts podcast from another Android site last night. Never really got into podcasts, but I enjoyed it.

Sent from my Note 4
I watch 2 other Podcasts. I t will be great for us to have our own down the line.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I watch 2 other Podcasts. I t will be great for us to have our own down the line.
Again, baby steps. I love that they're including quotes from the forum though. Seems like all the other sites that do videos just say blanket things like "we've been hearing about this in the forum." Well what do people other than yourself have to say about it? Haha

Sent from my Note 4

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Again, baby steps. I love that they're including quotes from the forum though. Seems like all the other sites that do videos just say blanket things like "we've been hearing about this in the forum." Well what do people other than yourself have to say about it? Haha

Sent from my Note 4
That's why I said down the Line!!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think it would be great seeing my fellow Droid Soldiers do a weekly Podcast on Hangouts.

To me it seems like everyone is doing the podcast/hangouts thing. And that is good but I think what may set this apart from the competition is it is short, hit the topics, and out. So I don't have to set aside a lot of time just to get caught up. I can catch it up during my lunch break and still have time to check into other things.

Sent from my Note 4
We never went video or audio but at one time we tossed around using a hangout set up to review some of the latest devices as well as talk tips and tricks.

Sent from my Nexus 6

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's it! Couldn't remember. It was right after hangouts came out, then I went on sabbatical forever. Haha

Sent from my Note 4

I know... you just couldn't take any more of my wacky ideas :p.

dImyJ.gif

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I know... you just couldn't take any more of my wacky ideas :p.

dImyJ.gif
Haha! You know that wasn't the case. And I appreciate you reaching out to me occasionally while I was gone. Not sure I ever said that, but it was nice to know someone here still cared. Ha

Sent from my Note 4