Android in the News - Week in Review 2-6-15

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's time for our weekly video! Here's a perfect way to end your week with some cool Android news from DroidForums: Android in the News - Week in Review for the week ending February 6th. This week's topics were filled with sensational conversation starters: Samsung's LoopPay, HTC's awful PR video, Verizon's Nexus 6 and even Radio Shack news! Be sure to check out all of these hot topics if you missed them at the links below!
Those are the hottest topics of the week in Android news. Be sure to stay tuned in every week to see if you are featured in our regular Android News Brief. Thanks for watching!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Love these, good for helping keep up with stories we may have missed. Just saw that HTC video for the first time and wow was that video bad. That rappers street cred just dropped with that one. But hey it is hard out their for a rapper when they are trying to get that money for the rent.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Love these, good for helping keep up with stories we may have missed. Just saw that HTC video for the first time and wow was that video bad. That rappers street cred just dropped with that one. But hey it is hard out their for a rapper when they are trying to get that money for the rent.
I thought it was hard out here for dis pimp...?

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You're right. Haven't seen that movie in years.

Movie ?

I was referring to the song by 3-6 mafia. I would post but the language is definitely not family friendly.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Hustle & Flow. There's a song in there. "You know it's hard out here for a pump. Trying to get this money for the rent."

Something like that.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Thanks guys. I do look forward to watching your review each week.