Amazon.com Motorola Droid - $109.99!

bamarammin87

Reaction score
droid is going for 50 bucks on amazon right now. anyone know if verizon would move my ne2 date up if im buying the phone through amazon and not through a verizon store

no clue. I just bought mine earlier today thru amazon wireless. 49.99 is a heck of a deal. money-hog verizon still has it for 199.99 on their website for an upgrade. great deal on a droid! I'da spent that much on a nice dumb phone.

Actually, I read your post again. This will be your ne2, and I believe your contract renews from this date. Like my ne2 is next month, I believe it will be moved to february since I renewed in Feb.

laurieb

Reaction score
I am new to the site for the Droid and I really want one bad. My earliest I can upgrade is March 21st but want one now! I wish they could just do it for me since it is only a month away.

I am looking on ebay and other places but have not gotten one yet!

Laurieb

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I am new to the site for the Droid and I really want one bad. My earliest I can upgrade is March 21st but want one now! I wish they could just do it for me since it is only a month away.

I am looking on ebay and other places but have not gotten one yet!

Laurieb

Click that banner on the homepage here on top and get one for $49.95 whe your contract is up.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Thanks, but I want one now!! LOL

Laurieb

I think, but I'm not sure, that you can get the phone anytime you want as long as you agree to another 2 years.. I dont think you have to wait till its up.. as for the new phone upgrade thing, they change that every week.. I waited 2 years to upgrade then the next week they were letting everyone take $50 off... so who knows.. worth calling and asking I guess...

Rich

laurieb

Reaction score
Thanks just read this but called already and was able to get it too!! I am so excited because I got the Droid, then it was buy 1 get 1 free, so my daughter wanted the new plam pre one, so she is getting that.

I am so excited, can you tell!!!

Thanks,Laurieb

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Thanks just read this but called already and was able to get it too!! I am so excited because I got the Droid, then it was buy 1 get 1 free, so my daughter wanted the new plam pre one, so she is getting that.

I am so excited, can you tell!!!

Thanks,Laurieb

Cool wtg :) Now comes the hard part... waiting :p lol

But it will be worth it.. use the time to read up on it some more :)

Rich

laurieb

Reaction score
I have reading up on it on here, but I am sure I will be confused! I have a BlackBerry curve right now and loved it until I played with my sisters Droid, that was the end of the Blackberry.

I even overnited it!! That is how excited I am!!

soyboy

Reaction score
I ordered my wife a $49 Droid on Amazonlast night (I have had one since Nov.). Very easy, free 2 day shipping, it was better than fighting my way through the crowd and noise at the VZ store and cheaper too, BOGOF deal or not (I couldn't use the BOGOF deal anyway as I only need one phone).